Another Manning Coming In a Few Years

Notice that Smart said Peyton asked him to recruit Marshall. Peyton didn't say that. But, if true, I imagine Peyton will ask a lot of good coaches to recruit his son. And he'll probably take a lesson from Archie and let him play wherever he wants to.
Just imagine(I can’t) the stress, pressure, and constant critique that would be on him if he played at Tennessee. Peyton may really not want to put him through that. But then again…Eli seemed to handle it fine at Ole Miss after his freshman season and the little alcohol incident. He grew up fast and realized who he was representing.

It is still yet to be proven whether Heuple's offense translates to success in the NFL. Is it the system or not? The Mannings will be looking hard at that while advising their kids.

Just imagine(I can’t) the stress, pressure, and constant critique that would be on him if he played at Tennessee. Peyton may really not want to put him through that. But then again…Eli seemed to handle it fine at Ole Miss after his freshman season and the little alcohol incident. He grew up fast and realized who he was representing.
I bet Peyton would love to see him choose TN. I bet even more money that Marshall has been prepped on how to deal with any situation coming to him since birth.

But, I also double down that Peyton, much like his Dad will take a back seat in any recruitment.

for one the shooter stuck his legs out. No call? what about the no Call against SV on the push out of bounds in front of the Auburn bench.

I bet Peyton would love to see him choose TN. I bet even more money that Marshall has been prepped on how to deal with any situation coming to him since birth.

But, I also double down that Peyton, much like his Dad will take a back seat in any recruitment.
Probably so…but don’t BET too much money. When it comes to our kids…We all, including Peyton, will do what’s best for them.

Reactions: DirtyBirdEarl
Probably so…but don’t BET too much money. When it comes to our kids…We all, including Peyton, will do what’s best for them.
That was my point. Peyton may grab the rudder in an emergency, but Marshall is Captain of that ship.

It is still yet to be proven whether Heuple's offense translates to success in the NFL. Is it the system or not? The Mannings will be looking hard at that while advising their kids.
In most cases this is a very accurate statement but we're dealing with a Manning. Doesn't matter who coaches him in college the league knows who has been groomed by.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
On a scale of "calmly meditative" to "dumpster fire meltdown", how will this website react if Marshall doesn't come to Tennessee?

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back