Poll - Biggest win of the Season?

Best day of 2023

• Total voters
Last night was the most fun to watch BB game I have watched.My emotions went up and down like a Yo Yo for 14 innings.What may have added to the game for me is,I so much wanted to show Clemson who their Daddy was . The Orange Bowl wasn't a fluke ! Thank you coach V and the BB Vols for one of the thrills of this old mans life !

Last night was the most fun to watch BB game I have watched.My emotions went up and down like a Yo Yo for 14 innings.What may have added to the game for me is,I so much wanted to show Clemson who their Daddy was . The Orange Bowl wasn't a fluke ! Thank you coach V and the BB Vols for one of the thrills of this old mans life !
Ditto

Good post and I agree!!!

When it was said that Auburn had been eliminated, I knew that last night's game would be crucial to give us the best path to Omaha, not just win the regional. So, it was last night's game for me.

Reactions: StarRaider
The Vandy game was the bigger Yuuuge. Reason being, the Clemson win doesn't happen if the Vandy win doesn't happen. That win kickstarted our season and we have continously gotten better.

Obviously for the future course of the post season, the Clemson win was bigger. But I still think the 4/23 win over Vandy was the night that the team finally clicked and their identity became clear. Up until that point the season was so "will they/won't they?" and it didn't seem like the team ever settled in an a complete, cohesive unit. It all changed with that Vandy win.

VN Store

Back