'26 TN OT Brody Smith

Wow...Lee Smith. What could have been. Glad he turned things around and made a nice career for himself. He never caught more than 12 balls or had more than 78 yards receiving in any one season, and still had an 11-year career in the NFL.
Owns a new training group of sorts in the Knoxville area now. I think Trevor Duncan works with them. This offer could be for multiple reasons imo

Read his dad's story and what he is trying to do post-NFL career. He would be a good advocate for UT so this offer seems like a win-win.

With that said, I am not sure I have seen an OL with more narrow shoulders than him. Hope he grows.

In all fairness, Heupel has Lineman "girth" so he's got a good frame. Lots of reasons to offer kids scholarships. CJH knows what he's doing.

Reactions: hooter vol
Class of '26 so did he just finish his freshman year? There's a good chance that he's not old enough to drive yet.
He is still 15. He is easily 6'5 250 currently. He moves very well for his size too. He for sure has that look of an athlete that just moves differently then everyone else. He plays basketball as well at Bearden.

VN Store

Back