Maris Cornelius, alltime LV Shill

Savannahbayvol

Forgot to mention the 2 missed free throws before the infamous in bounds play against USC when the LVs didnt guard the in bounds passer OR the shooter.

And last time I checked the LVs lost to NC State by 7 points so even if the time-out call was missed probably didnt affect the game.

The Vols had a terrible call on an out of bounds play against Auburn and still went on to win. Also got screwed on the reversed goal tending call 5 minutes after the fact against Texas that cost us 2 points or at least a possession .

THE LV Mafia got what they wanted to succeed Pat; a career asst and a coach fired by all people NC State.

Forgot to mention the 2 missed free throws before the infamous in bounds play against USC when the LVs didnt guard the in bounds passer OR the shooter.

And last time I checked the LVs lost to NC State by 7 points so even if the time-out call was missed probably didnt affect the game.

The Vols had a terrible call on an out of bounds play against Auburn and still went on to win. Also got screwed on the reversed goal tending call 5 minutes after the fact against Texas that cost us 2 points or at least a possession .

THE LV Mafia got what they wanted to succeed Pat; a career asst and a coach fired by all people NC State.

Are u dumb? real question?

Don’t watch much basketball do you? If u think a 4 point swing that would’ve turned the game into a 1 possession game with 45 secs isn’t big…. I think you don’t watch the sport

Don’t watch much basketball do you? If u think a 4 point swing that would’ve turned the game into a 1 possession game with 45 secs isn’t big…. I think you don’t watch the sport

It wasn’t a missed call. It was a legit timeout before the ball was inbounded by a legit coach who has his head screwed on and knows what he’s doing.

He saw that developing from a mile away and called that timeout before it was inbounded. Give it up.

Reactions: Tnphil

Is that you Maria. I did pretty well in math and i know 7-2 =s 5. How do you know she would have made the lay-up, its not like the LVs have never missed one. Typical LV fan

Is that you Maria. I did pretty well in math and i know 7-2 =s 5. How do you know she would have made the lay-up, its not like the LVs have never missed one. Typical LV fan
I watched her make it…

And omfg you proved my point… it was a 5 point game when it happened.. we could have gotten it to 3… but we ended up having to send them to the line… yk what if I have to explain this u aren’t worth the calories it take to type this…

Gotta say this post is quite the revelation. I mean have we had any prior posts on this board complaining about how the LVs managed the end of the SC game or are railing against Kellie and the LV mafia? Let me check, oh.......

It wasn’t a missed call. It was a legit timeout before the ball was inbounded by a legit coach who has his head screwed on and knows what he’s doing.

He saw that developing from a mile away and called that timeout before it was inbounded. Give it up.
Replays conclusively showed he called the TO after the ball was inbounded. Refs blew it (or more accurately, capitulated to the home crowd).

Gotta say this post is quite the revelation. I mean have we had any prior posts on this board complaining about how the LVs managed the end of the SC game or are railing against Kellie and the LV mafia? Let me check, oh.......
Apparently it was a revelation to Maria.

The bucket off the steal would have made it a 2 pt game and the LVs would not have had to play the foul and hope for a miss game. You may know basic math (and good on you for the math literacy) but your understanding of basketball does seem suspect but, of course, if the situation were reversed you would be griping about how Kellie is a terrible coach who got bailed out by the refs, right?

Last edited:
Replays conclusively showed he called the TO after the ball was inbounded. Refs blew it (or more accurately, capitulated to the home crowd).
It was a play that could've made a difference, but there were so many like our ten turnovers to their four. I have to give that team credit for only four turnovers cause they ended up with 67 shots to our 60. They don't get them if we don't turn it over or they turn it over more. One of our best games just ten turnovers and we still lose the turnover battle. This team was quite a bit unlucky in several of the games this season.

It was a play that could've made a difference, but there were so many like our ten turnovers to their four. I have to give that team credit for only four turnovers cause they ended up with 67 shots to our 60. They don't get them if we don't turn it over or they turn it over more. One of our best games just ten turnovers and we still lose the turnover battle. This team was quite a bit unlucky in several of the games this season.
completely agree. A game never comes down to just one play. Why were the LVs in such a position in the first place? On the flipside, momentum was clearly in their favor and that play really could have been the tipping point of a historic comeback. But it sums up a season of so close and yet so far....

completely agree. A game never comes down to just one play. Why were the LVs in such a position in the first place? On the flipside, momentum was clearly in their favor and that play really could have been the tipping point of a historic comeback. But it sums up a season of so close and yet so far....
It all came down to the second quarter. Tamari got two fouls had to sit that quarter out and we got outscored 24 to 7. Sometimes you need to gamble and we should've did exactly that in the second quarter. They went on a layup fest against Jill. We were plus 11 in three quarter and minus 18 in just one.

Excellent points. Good teams overcome bad calls like the men did against Auburn and Texas. Which indicates this might be a special Vol team .

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I feel like Kellie aged ten years this year. Bad break after injury after bad call repeat.

I watched her make it…

And omfg you proved my point… it was a 5 point game when it happened.. we could have gotten it to 3… but we ended up having to send them to the line… yk what if I have to explain this u aren’t worth the calories it take to type this…
It was actually 7 pts when Jewel made the 3 pointer which made it 4 points and the steal and subsequent layup would have made it a 2 pt game.

I feel like Kellie aged ten years this year. Bad break after injury after bad call repeat.

For sure. In her post-game press conference, MMC said the video showed that the TO came after the ball was in play and then ask Kellie "what do you think about that?" You could see Kellie fighting back the tears. She wanted it so bad. No matter how it works out, she is giving (and has given) her everything to the LVs.

It all came down to the second quarter. Tamari got two fouls had to sit that quarter out and we got outscored 24 to 7. Sometimes you need to gamble and we should've did exactly that in the second quarter. They went on a layup fest against Jill. We were plus 11 in three quarter and minus 18 in just one.
Needed more from Jill several times this year and didn't get it. Not sure why..maybe doesn't want to play the post/maybe out of position or maybe the shoulder.

VN Store

Back