In state SG/PG

Tennessee12

I think Tennessee really missed an opportunity to get an in state SG/PG that could be just as good if not better. Her name is Micah Hart. From a small Gibson County High School. She is their all time leading scorer with 2,450+ points. Was AA Miss Basketball and lead her team to 38-1 and a state championship this year.

She’s long and sneaky quick. Her basketball IQ is one of the highest I’ve ever witnessed. Her game is so smooth. It’s effortless. A team player… no BS or gimmicks. She plays the game and does it really well.

I think Tennessee really missed an opportunity to get an in state SG/PG that could be just as good if not better. Her name is Micah Hart. From a small Gibson County High School. She is their all time leading scorer with 2,450+ points. Was AA Miss Basketball and lead her team to 38-1 and a state championship this year.

She’s long and sneaky quick. Her basketball IQ is one of the highest I’ve ever witnessed. Her game is so smooth. It’s effortless. A team player… no BS or gimmicks. She plays the game and does it really well.
She committed to Middle?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
No.. uncommitted. TN didn’t even consider. Put it in perspective.. she beat both Darby’s currently on the roster… handily.
Well there’s a lot more than HS. If she didn’t play elite summer u don’t get a chance. That’s y middle and mid majors exist. Cant take a chance on unproven against national teams/players.

I’m sure she’s a fine player and with those numbers some type of D1 definitely D2… Close to Memphis? Wonder if Simmons would take her

Reactions: Tennessee12

Tennessee seldom checks out West Tennessee players until they miss on everybody and get desperate to recruit somebody. It seldom does any good to bring these names to the attention of the coaches as they are usually entrenched with just a few players and work them until the end. This is another reason recruiting has been bad we only work about 20 to 25 players and when they all commit to someone else were left with nothing.

Not unusual for UT to pay not great attention to good to really good ball players, Especially if they are from west TN.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back