Living Rent Free

We have to start DeBoer‘s tenure off to the correct start this October. In a Series built on streaks, it’s way past time for our next turn.
That's for sure. During my lifetime, our streaks have been fewer and farther between; it's time to go on a good 'un of our own. I think I've got this correct: our streaks have been 4 years ('67-70), 4 years ('82-'85), and then Fulmer's run of 7 in a row, 9 of 10, and 10 of 12 (1995-2006). Since Saban was hired, most seasons you could look at Bama's schedule before the season started and identify one, sometimes 2 teams that MIGHT have a chance to beat 'em. Because of Bama's attrition and the loss of Coach Tiny, and what other teams have returning, I look at their schedule this upcoming season and see 7 teams with a CHANCE to win (at Wisconsin, Georgia, at Tennessee, Missouri, at LSU, at Oklahoma, and Auburn). Wouldn't it be delightful to see Bama go 8-4 this year? I think it' a real possibility.........

Reactions: barrylee
Yea, me too, but we did sweep 'em. Two of their losses were to the SEC Regular Season Champions, The Big Orange!!
This would be a good poll. Would you rather beat Alabama twice once at home and once in their place, or lose them both and make a final four? Hmmmm?

Possibly, but I bet any amount of money it's either a tree-killer, tea-bagger, or sucker-puncher. That's pretty much the Bama fan population.........
Oh it was a guy. All decked out in his crimson/white checkered polo. Guessing he had on khakis with loafers and no socks. He’s definitely a sucker-punch and then go hide behind his girlfriend/boyfriend kind of guy.

Last edited:
And he drives a wanna be jeep. 😂

Easy now. That Ford Bronco is a quality built vehicle. Throw all you want at bama (well deserved) but FORD and UT go together. John Ward: "Brought to by your Tennessee FORD Dealers" .
Consumer reports Road Test:
The resurrected Bronco has clearly been designed to compete with the iconic Jeep Wrangler. We found the boxy Bronco to be a superior daily-driver to the Jeep in many ways, with better handling and a more comfortable ride, yet like the Jeep it’s an immensely-capable off-roader. AND the Wrangler is actually $8,000 cheaper. (entry level)

VN Store

Back