Just graduated Army Basic Training

Thanks for your service and welcome back to the board.

1) 50% of the Men's basketball team will be new for '25.

2) Football team is poised for '25 CFP with playmakers everywhere.

3) New LadyVols leadership under new HC Kim Caldwell is taking shape.

4) LadyVol Softball and Men's Baseball are dominating - BaseVols are on course to "smash" Grand Slam total for a season!

5) Success is everywhere so enjoy these times as they don't last forever and take too long to return!

Most of us have decided Edey is a big goon who gets favorable refereeing.

Spring practice and game shows we suck or are headed to a national championship depending on who you talk to. Unfortunately we only had 10k fans attend the game but the good news is that was max capacity.

LadyVols have a new coach. She already sux or is a great hire depending on who you talk to.

BaseVols just swept LSU at home.

Friends in Low places by Garth Brooks sux, or it doesn't and Garth sux, too...or he doesn't.

UK hired a new Basketball coach. It was their 1,593rd choice. Mark Pope.

Neyland renovation is gonna be great or sux depending on who you talk to.

Joevol has been sharing salacious details of his extended family which has prompted others to share similar stories from their own family.

Heupel is disrespected by ESPN.

Basketball and football portals are open. It's going well or sux depending on who you talk to.

OJ is dead.

Recruiting is going well or not depending on who you talk to.

Iran just "attacked" Israel which got the political forum all a-twitter.

The numerals on our team jerseys are bigger or they aren't depending on who you talk to.

I made a pretty good pun in the Elijah Herring to portal thread.

I think that catches you up.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service! Congratulations on graduating basic training. I pray for your and every service memberā€™s protection. There has been quite a bit going on with the football team. We have a few new position coaches. The portal just opened up, and Elijah Herring entered it. The O&W game was the other day. Cam Seldon had to have shoulder surgery, so Bishop and Keith going to get some extra snaps behind Sampson. Nico coming along very well, and has been impressive so far. Lots of optimism overall for the coming season.

Congrats on graduating from basic. Pretty much Tennessee athletics have dominated the world of sports except when playing 7ft 4 ogres who are allowed to live under the basket for days and assault our players.

Best of luck in your army career. Where are you heading for AIT?
Thank you! I'm gonna have to watch that game. I saw they made the elite 8.

Fort Gregg-Adams

Thanks for your service! (although you might be in at the wrong time; WW3 looking possible) As far as the VOLS; Every team in every sport is on the uptick. Stay safe! & avoid the mandates.

Most of us have decided Edny is a big goon who gets favorable refereeing.

Spring practice shows we suck or are headed to a national championship depending on who you talk to. Unfortunately we only had 10k fans attend but the good news is that was max capacity.

LadyVols have a new coach. She already sux or is a great hire depending on who you talk to.

BaseVols just swept LSU at home.

UK hired a new Basketball coach. It was their 1,593rd choice. Mark Pope.

Neyland renovation is gonna be great or suck depending on who you talk to.

Joevol has been sharing salacious details of his extended family which has prompted others to share similar stories from their own family.

Heupel is disrespected by ESPN.

Basketball and football portals are open. It's going well or sux depending on who you talk to.

OJ is dead.

Recruiting is going well or not depending on who you talk to.

Iran just "attacked" Israel which got the political forum all a-twitter.

The numerals on our team jerseys are bigger or they aren't depending on who you talk to.

I made a pretty good pun in the Elijah Herring to portal thread.

I think that catches you up.
Depending on who you talk to. šŸ¤£

Reactions: McDad
After spring practice there is some concern with depth at the RB and OL postions. The left guard spot on the OL has not been locked down. The defensive backfield is a question mark. The consensus seems to be that the DB's are more athletic than the last crop, but they are mostly new so we will see. Heard good things about Boo Carter, but since he is a freshman he likely wont play a heckuva lot this fall.

VN Store

Back