67. Blake Burke
81. Dylan Dreiling

Vols 2024 Signees
59. Tegan Kuhns
76. Anson Seibert
99. Ty Southisene
122. Arnold Abernathy
145. Manny Martin

Moore should be a 1st round pick. He is so well-balanced at the plate and has perfected his swing. He also consistently comes through with 2 out hits. Teams are always looking for guys that produce in those situations.
He’s climbing right now. I like he ends up being a 1st rounder. If his defense was just a little better I think he’d be a shoo-in already.

I’m not sure I understand Amick over Moore. Amick’s defense still ain’t great and his bat has been good, but not as good as CMo. I guess they project him to improve more than CMo will? Just interesting.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I’m not sure I understand Amick over Moore. Amick’s defense still ain’t great and his bat has been good, but not as good as CMo. I guess they project him to improve more than CMo will? Just interesting.
He did miss 8 games due to his appendix and he is still mashing even after his procedure. He would probably still be leading the team in homers and RBI if he didn’t have to miss those games.

Man, we're basically losing our entire team
We lost everyone in ‘22 too. 2023 was pretty good, just a very rough start.

There will be a down year some time. Every baseball program has them. Maybe it’s next year. But I’m not worried

We lost everyone in ‘22 too. 2023 was pretty good, just a very rough start.

There will be a down year some time. Every baseball program has them. Maybe it’s next year. But I’m not worried
not too worried i don't think. But we did return our entire weekend starting rotation in '23. Had some unexpected twists and turns with them, but we still went into the year feeling great about pitching.

We’ll be okay. Probably won’t be pre-season Top 10 unless we clean up in the portal, but we have a great recruiting class coming in this year. I’m sure we’ll pick up some starters in the portal for the field, but we return Curley, Antigua should be a stud once he gets more reps, and Peebles will hopefully improve this off-season and be more of what we expected offensively.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm still amazed at how quickly Tony turned this program into a monster.
We always had the potential. All it took was a highly motivated head coach. I sincerely thought Serrano was going to be the guy to do it but it just didn’t work out. Tony has been a godsend for this program and he will be here as long as he wants to be.

We’ll be okay. Probably won’t be pre-season Top 10 unless we clean up in the portal, but we have a great recruiting class coming in this year. I’m sure we’ll pick up some starters in the portal for the field, but we return Curley, Antigua should be a stud once he gets more reps, and Peebles will hopefully improve this off-season and be more of what we expected offensively.
It looks like at the moment that we could lose the top 5 of this great recruiting class as well...Hope not.

VN Store

Back