Striplin head to Indiana

Golfteacher

Karoline Striplin is transferring to Indiana, the former Lady Vols basketball forward announced on Instagram Thursday.

The 6-foot-3 forward spent three seasons at Tennessee and was the first Lady Vol to enter the transfer portal after Kellie Harper was fired April 1. Kim Caldwell was hired to replace Harper on April 7. Striplin entered the transfer portal Friday.

I wish her well, I feel she will do well at Indiana. We will miss you, Striplin.

Yes, it's such great news! Just FYI: we've already been talking about this in another thread, so if you don't get a lot of response in this one, that's why. Sometimes folks like you come along who aren't obsessing over EVERY. SINGLE. POST. like some of us, so you are not aware that we've already discussed the hell out of it. lol

Carry on.

Yes, it's such great news! Just FYI: we've already been talking about this in another thread, so if you don't get a lot of response in this one, that's why. Sometimes folks like you come along who aren't obsessing over EVERY. SINGLE. POST. like some of us, so you are not aware that we've already discussed the hell out of it. lol

Carry on.
I didn't see the other thread, so thank you to the OP for posting this.

Carry on.

Honesty is appreciated! Rare too....

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Here is a good article about Karo's commitment to IU
Thanks, great article. Two things stood out to me. First the absolute importance of relationships built during high school recruiting, even six years later.

Second is this:
My post coach last year worked with me a lot. I’m more of a set shooter, so we worked on stuff with pick-and-pops and trail threes, stuff like that. Just getting up as many shot attempts as I could within the weeks leading up to the season, and then just staying consistent throughout the season at that, as well. And it paid off,” Striplin said. “You get more confident with the more practice that you put in.”
Well lo and behold! She felt like she got really good post coaching last year! Finally we know what Jon (and Joy) were doing. And the versatility they helped her develop is exactly what IU said they were impressed with about Karo. Of course the haters won't believe it since after all it only came directly from the player. The gravedancers know much better I'm sure.

Karoline Striplin is transferring to Indiana, the former Lady Vols basketball forward announced on Instagram Thursday.

The 6-foot-3 forward spent three seasons at Tennessee and was the first Lady Vol to enter the transfer portal after Kellie Harper was fired April 1. Kim Caldwell was hired to replace Harper on April 7. Striplin entered the transfer portal Friday.

I wish her well, I feel she will do well at Indiana. We will miss you, Striplin.

She will do well in the Big 10.

VN Store

Back