Cats lose again !

I know small ball is a legit way to play, but seeing them bunt all the time does make me clench my fists a bit. Annoying as hell.

And yep, crazy what can happen in a week. Before our series with them, we were 4 games back. After tonight, we're just 1.5 games back. Kentucky and especially Arkansas have pretty tough schedules going down the stretch, so I think it'll be pretty close with the top four teams.

I know small ball is a legit way to play, but seeing them bunt all the time does make me clench my fists a bit. Annoying as hell.

And yep, crazy what can happen in a week. Before our series with them, we were 4 games back. After tonight, we're just 1.5 games back. Kentucky and especially Arkansas have pretty tough schedules going down the stretch, so I think it'll be pretty close with the top four teams.
Kentucky has to finish with Arkansas, Florida, and Vanderbilt. One of the toughest remaining schedules in the league. Texas A&M and Arkansas still have to play each other too but A&M also gets easier series with LSU and Ole Miss. We avoid having to play the top 2 west teams so that’s an advantage for us. Gotta hope for Florida and Georgia to win at least one of these next two games for us to have an opportunity down the stretch. Big if here, but there is a possibility for there to be a 4-way tie coming out of the weekend for the top spot in the conference.

Kentucky has to finish with Arkansas, Florida, and Vanderbilt. One of the toughest remaining schedules in the league. Texas A&M and Arkansas still have to play each other too but A&M also gets easier series with LSU and Ole Miss. We avoid having to play the top 2 west teams so that’s an advantage for us. Gotta hope for Florida and Georgia to win at least one of these next two games for us to have an opportunity down the stretch. Big if here, but there is a possibility for there to be a 4-way tie coming out of the weekend for the top spot in the conference.
Yep, the Kitties have a tought road to hoe: from penthouse to outhouse.

Attachments

• Blue porta-pottie_Kentucky home.jpg
    Blue porta-pottie_Kentucky home.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 3
They are a good squad but they are in the midst of a gauntlet close to the season where we’ll see just how good they are. Which is probably closer to 15 than 5.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back