Joe Milton to Patriots

I have absolutely hated the patriots for so many years that it doesn’t seem possible I can become one of their fans however, I just did. Go Joe go. Prove all the critics wrong and become the best quarterback under the tutelage of former Vol head coach.

Last edited:
Total 🐑 pick by Mayo and of course they all will think they can fix him just like every other coach up till now. He will wow everyone in OTA’s, camp, off field, etc then we know what happens….

I am happy for him and if he can make a six year career of it, that’s awesome!

The best thing is he is and will be a HUGE and great ambassador for VolNation!!!

Didn't they just draft Drake Maye? Interesting going two QBs. Maybe they don't have as much confidence in their 1st round pick as we thought?
Yeah kind of a head scratcher but at the same time the way things are setup, it's cheap to take QB's
It would be crazy if he got there and it all clicked but I'm still scratching my head. They took Maye at 3

Reactions: Orange931
Didn't they just draft Drake Maye? Interesting going two QBs. Maybe they don't have as much confidence in their 1st round pick as we thought?
It's happened before. Redskins did it with both Shuler (Frerotte) and RG3 (Cousins). I'm sure they aren't the only ones.

Hope it works out, but they drafted a QB with the third overall pick. Very little upside for Joe here. On the other hand, he has nothing to lose.

Yeah kind of a head scratcher but at the same time the way things are setup, it's cheap to take QB's
It would be crazy if he got there and it all clicked but I'm still scratching my head. They took Maye at 3
Combo Hail Mary QB and TE (deal secretly worked out between 2 VFL’s)

VN Store

Back