• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Aaron Beasley to Seattle UDFA

I feel like we haven't had this many udfas in years. kinda tells me where our talent levels been

I never thought this guy would amount to anything after his ex accused him of animal abuse. Props to Beasley for overcoming

Reactions: livefaith
Shows you how much our staff have coached this team up. Draft is about raw talent, skill, speed and strength. We have lacked in talent and skill for a long time. Coach has motivated and convinced our kids how to deliver even though they are 4 or 5 stars. That is changing with the kids CJH is signing. If the stars can have same heart and soul then watch out! GBO!

Honestly pretty impressive to see CJH elevating the program so a lot of elite talent. LSU filled the upper rounds of the draft for example.
I wouldnt say TN has a lot of elite talent. What Id say is that we finally have a culture, and coaching to go along. Those coaches need/needed to learn how to recruit and close outside of their existing cookie cutter player. IOW, expand the offer list.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer

VN Store

Back