Jabari Small (Expected) to sign with Titans UDFA

Yet Nil would have paid him something and he won’t make an NFL roster…go figure. On top of possibly winning something worthwhile.
Yeah he could’ve got a little somethin somethin from NIL. I do think he will make an NFL roster though. He does all of the little things well. I could see him sticking around in the league for a while. If he can make it at least 3 years that’s a major win as he will qualify for pension.

Reactions: volplaya8
Another guy who should've stayed...
Idk. He’s had a lot of issues with his shoulder. He possibly could’ve got drafted but his ceiling was never going to be higher than Wright’s or Sampson for that matter. He’s a solid back that does his job well but I don’t think he was going to be RB1 this year regardless.

Staying for another year would not have helped his nfl stock, it would’ve only put more wear on his tread.
This. I get the "he shoulda stayed" idea on the surface. But, he's been putting plenty of film down for 3 years now. He ain't getting taller or faster, and maybe slightly stronger. Prob be the #2 back, yet again, at best. Really thankful he repped us through tough times. I have a lot of respect for him.
Go take your shot young man.

VN Store

Back