Anyone going to the Oklahoma game?

SFBayVol

Not sure if this is the right forum so feel free to move it. I live on the west coast and plan to attend the Oklahoma game in September. Would love to start some discussion on logistics: where to get tickets, recommended lodging options, where to eat, fun things to do there, etc. It's been a while since my last road game.

My wife and I have booked hotel and travel. Watching ticket pricess. Plan is to buy prior to the season starting. $300 per looks like a decent seat. As my plans formulate more I'll update

Reactions: LittleVol
My wife and I have booked hotel and travel. Watching ticket pricess. Plan is to buy prior to the season starting. $300 per looks like a decent seat. As my plans formulate more I'll update
Great! which websites you use for tickets? ticketmaster / stubhub etc?
Assume you will fly into OKC and rent a car?
any recommendation which neighborhood to stay, or just in Norman near the stadium?

Not sure if this is the right forum so feel free to move it. I live on the west coast and plan to attend the Oklahoma game in September. Would love to start some discussion on logistics: where to get tickets, recommended lodging options, where to eat, fun things to do there, etc. It's been a while since my last road game.
I live 8 hours from OK City and plan to be there.

Reactions: SFBayVol and McDad
I hope to get tickets from UT. I booked a Homewood Suites hotel in the Bricktown area of OKC. It seems to be the entertainment district and is only 20 miles to OU.
My (now) wife and I stayed there in 2014…pretty sure it’s the same one. Next to everything and easy access.

I want to go but not sure if UT offers tickets to season tix holders or thru secondary sites.

How was parking for the game in Norman? Are there a lot of public lots?
Get there EARLY! And be prepared to sit a couple or more hours before you leave. We tailgated and didn’t have a problem finding a spot.

I want to go but not sure if UT offers tickets to season tix holders or thru secondary sites.
Email was just sent from UTAD to donors this afternoon regarding away game tickets. They're assigned by donor rank so the higher your priority ranking is, the more likely you'll get tickets.

Reactions: vol94
Get there EARLY! And be prepared to sit a couple or more hours before you leave. We tailgated and didn’t have a problem finding a spot.
Thanks for the info. I saw some info online about parking at their basketball arena but that's on the southside of campus and farther away from OKC so a longer drive after the game.

Reactions: butchna
I will be there. Last time I went it was a blast. I am hoping the end result is better this time.

Reactions: SFBayVol

VN Store

Back