RIP Marcus Outzen

this will comfort the family no doubt....jeepers wally this is about a family disrupted and all you have is this .....
Not to derail this thread further, but you realize his family isn't reading a Tennessee message board for support, right?

Reactions: 207 others
Timing was a bit odd, as I was just on a 14 day transatlantic cruise these past 2 weeks and about 4-5 days ago I had a nice conversation w a FSU fan and we were talking about the 98 Natty and neither of us could remember his name. Next day, we both unfortunately remembered it when we read about his sad demise. RIP Marcus and best to your family.

The fact that he was 46 just drives home the fact that we are all aging at the same rate as him. I was just a handful of years out of college myself when we won that title. Looking back he seemed to be a good character player.

Some people have forgotten that if he hadn't led the Seminoles to that upset, then we were headed for a rematch with Spurrier in the BCS National Championship with both Kansas State and UCLA losing on the final weekend.
So many things went our way in 98'.

Reactions: ENGRVOL

VN Store

Back