'24 CA CB Jayvion Cole (Texas commit)

53 career tackles
14 PD
7 INTS ( in 2 years)

Bryce Thompson like numbers right there.

Player WR/KR and Wildcat QB as well in HS.

Some videos of this kid on YouTube, not just about football. Interesting story on him!

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
53 career tackles
14 PD
7 INTS ( in 2 years)

Bryce Thompson like numbers right there.

Player WR/KR and Wildcat QB as well in HS.

Some videos of this kid on YouTube, not just about football. Interesting story on him!
And auburn and Texas seem to want him as well

We need all the good cover corners possible, the minute Hadden got injured we played like 90% zone the rest of year which absolutely sucked

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Interesting offer. Wasn't sure if we would look to the portal or just let the scholarship numbers ride toward appeasing our restrictions. Have we offered any other portal players?

We only lost Conyers so we’re finding his replacement…
Once the summer enrollees arrive, we'll be at 82 scholarships after losing Herring and Conyers. We have like 5 years to meet our scholarship reduction punishment. I can't remember the exact number we have left to lose. I want to say 14, but I'm not sure. Seems like it's just a question of whether we're going to give up 2 or 3 this year.

Once the summer enrollees arrive, we'll be at 82 scholarships after losing Herring and Conyers. We have like 5 years to meet our scholarship reduction punishment. I can't remember the exact number we have left to lose. I want to say 14, but I'm not sure. Seems like it's just a question of whether we're going to give up 2 or 3 this year.
Hmm they must be wanting 83 or maybe expecting to lose one more in the fall? Who knows but offering this guy this late it seems like we are serious here

What’s crazy is there’s a realistic chance our football program could be part of an independent P5 level league that’s not part of the NCAA. Personally, I’d back load those scholarship reductions a bit until we see where big time college athletes are headed. JMO

Nice again trying to upgrade the talent level in the DB room with Conyer’s transferring. Both Auburn and Texas are after Cole

Conyers is already transferring? I think UK fans were predicting this. Kids just don't try to give it time anymore.

Reactions: UTvols#1

VN Store

Back