EA Sports 25 Trailer

TennesseeZep

It’s a pretty cool intro albeit heavily laden with a few teams such as FL, LSU, ND, Clemson, and a few others. I wonder if schools paid for better exposure with it. The only real clip regarding TN is the mascot on the field - I don’t think the triple helicopter shot if supposed to be the flyover Neyland or not.
It makes me want to get a copy and play it again as I bet the graphics are much better than when I played last - 20 years or so ago.

Reactions: Swiftybaby
So it sounds like NCAA25 will put a lot of focus into the micro-transactions & the 'ultimate team' - same concept Madden uses, where rosters are updated throughout the season - this is unfortunate, but was ultimately expected.

Beyond that, still no gameplay shots. I think I remember reading that NCAA25 devs continued to use a separate engine from Madden and have continued to develop it over the years, so we should still expect slightly different mechanics and gameplay.

Reactions: MoonshineVolunteer
Madden reskin. Micro transactions. No go for me. Was really excited about this game. EA had plenty of time and money to build something special. Lame.

Bunch of negative Nancies up in here. As long as there isn’t micro transactions involved with the dynasty then who cares. Which there has been zero talk of.

Just because it’s the same engine doesn’t mean it’s a reskin. It may end up that way but hey the big takeaway is we are getting a college football game again, finally.

It looks great to me.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I’m going to buy the game. I love watching, but not playing (not a sex scenario).

Bunch of negative Nancies up in here. As long as there isn’t micro transactions involved with the dynasty then who cares. Which there has been zero talk of.

Just because it’s the same engine doesn’t mean it’s a reskin. It may end up that way but hey the big takeaway is we are getting a college football game again, finally.

It looks great to me.
Hey man did you see the helmets the players are wearing ? Just like Madden.

Did you see the field goals they have behind the end zones ? Just like Madden.

Madden reskin. Micro transactions. No go for me. Was really excited about this game. EA had plenty of time and money to build something special. Lame.
It’s not a reskin. Just because it is on the madden engine doesn’t mean it’s a reskin.

It looks great to me.

Thank you, finally someone who is reasonable instead of whiny.

The Neyland Stadium rendition is not quite right. There's no hanging scoreboard between the upper and lower decks. However, this was done correctly for UGA (the frame before) and all other stadiums. Noted at 1:22 and 1:41. Additionally, not seeing the VOLS letters above the South Endzone.

Fort what reason? Madden makes money hand over fist no matter how ****ty so there is no incentive to improve on a model that "works". The state of gaming is horrendous.

I’m hearing Madden 26 will be a re-skin of College Football 25… just a rumor though .

The Neyland Stadium rendition is not quite right. There's no hanging scoreboard between the upper and lower decks. However, this was done correctly for UGA (the frame before) and all other stadiums. Noted at 1:22 and 1:41. Additionally, not seeing the VOLS letters above the South Endzone.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 14

VN Store

Back