2025 ! season ticket renewals are going on now

@1RBFjr

That’s a terrible idea. What time?
Season ticket holders, while you’re thinking about the 2024 season and discussing the CWS, UT has sent emails that you can renew your tickets for the 2025 season.

IMG_4511.jpeg

Season ticket holders, while you’re thinking about the 2024 season and discussing the CWS, UT has sent emails that you can renew your tickets for the 2025 season.

View attachment 648333

That is a pretty steep price increase depending on if the contribution (which is new) is per ticket or just per single order.

My dad says he paid $400 for his two tickets this past year and the contribution was originally just for football. I hope it’s per order, and not per ticket, because if it was per ticket increasing the price from $400 to $1000 in one off-season is pretty wild.

He’ll pay regardless, because he can afford to, but I do hope it doesn’t impact the environment at LNS since we are slowly pricing out large portions of the fanbase. Still, this is the price you pay for progress, and I’m fine with it as long as they keep TV here for as long as we can.

Curious how porch ticket work, if you get a single are you sharing the amenities for that section with randoms, or do you get the section and have a bunch of plus 1s that come with you?

Reactions: StarRaider
Am I reading correctly that the cheapest chair backs equal out to around $10/game? Or in that area.

Curious how porch ticket work, if you get a single are you sharing the amenities for that section with randoms, or do you get the section and have a bunch of plus 1s that come with you?
The porch is, you get the entire porch and 20 tickets for every game. Use of the grill, tent, and heater. They even supply the tanks of propane.

That is a pretty steep price increase depending on if the contribution (which is new) is per ticket or just per single order.

My dad says he paid $400 for his two tickets this past year and the contribution was originally just for football. I hope it’s per order, and not per ticket, because if it was per ticket increasing the price from $400 to $1000 in one off-season is pretty wild.

He’ll pay regardless, because he can afford to, but I do hope it doesn’t impact the environment at LNS since we are slowly pricing out large portions of the fanbase. Still, this is the price you pay for progress, and I’m fine with it as long as they keep TV here for as long as we can.
All donations are for each individual sport now. The total price is for 1 ticket per year.

I believe that contribution is per seat except for things like the four top and the porches.

At renewal time for 2024 tickets, they emailed season ticket holders to let them know what the prices were going to be for 2025.

I am pretty sure it is per ticket. That is the way the chart projects. When I hit the Renew Now button it gave me a total invoice amount and ours virtually doubled.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I am pretty sure it is per ticket. That is the way the chart projects. When I hit the Renew Now button it gave me a total invoice amount and ours virtually doubled.
The baseball seats I had in 2023 almost doubled in price for 2024 and doubled again for 2025. I talked at length with a person at UT in 2023 what to expect in the future so I would be ready.

I believe that contribution is per seat except for things like the four top and the porches.

At renewal time for 2024 tickets, they emailed season ticket holders to let them know what the prices were going to be for 2025.

Yeah, I mean it wasn't a surprise for him. He knew the price increase was coming. Still a fairly steep increase year-over-year. Maybe this is just because the stadium is getting a huge facelift this off-season. But I would hope there is a time where tickets stabilize at some point. Doubling in 2023 and in 2024 isn't sustainable if it becomes an every year thing.

VN Store

Back