Milton Unhaters

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
It's nice to see people, outside that certain faction of our Vols fans, have something good to say about Joe MiltonIII. It appears he has both character and potential. Something some of our Vols fans lack. My dog and cracked crystal ball still insist Joe will have Doug Williams type career in the NFL. And I believe the animals who act more human, than some humans I know. Source:
Go Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nice to see people, outside that certain faction of our Vols fans, have something good to say about Joe MiltonIII. It appears he has both character and potential. Something some of our Vols fans lack. My dog and cracked crystal ball still insist Joe will have Doug Williams type career in the NFL. And I believe the animals who act more human, than some humans I know. Source:
Hope he has a Doug Williams type career, but honestly, I don't see him making an NFL roster much less starting in the NFL. Although JaMarcus Russell started so you never say never.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Hope he has a Doug Williams type career, but honestly, I don't see him making an NFL roster much less starting in the NFL. Although JaMarcus Russell started so you never say never.
Currently, he is on the Patriots roster. Least he's with the team and practicing at their facilities. You and me, on the other hand...oh nevermind.

I def don't hate Joe. I appreciate his efforts and that he gave his all for the team I love. I hope he continues to grow and mature like he seemingly did while at UT.

I don't expect him to contribute in the NFL, mainly because that league chews Qbs up and spits them out by the dozen. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MillerTime80
Currently, he is on the Patriots roster. Least he's with the team and practicing at their facilities. You and me, on the other hand...oh nevermind.
Pulling for him. Would be a nice feather in our recruiting cap with QBs. Just don't think he will make it.

Joe was a good person and an “above average” qb. Also, please don’t put bad predictions on your dog, he already has ticks & fleas to worry about. Lololol

I never disliked Joe. It just seemed he was not able to get it all together. Has all the physical traits, just could not make them all work on the field. I hope he has a good NFL career, but I think it will be as a journeyman backup. He will be the hail mary guy who comes in and throws it 70+ yards in the air and completes the pass because the db didn't believe he could throw it that far.

Still a bust. Didn't have the head for the position.
Exactly. Milton was drafted much later. He won't be a bust because he won't be thrown immediately into QB1. Not sure why you brought Russell up. Milton is known as a guy who works hard and a good teammate. Russell never had that rep, even being the top choice

Still a bust. Didn't have the head for the position.
I think he will. Reason why is, despite all the adversity, doubt, putdowns from his time at Michigan to departing Tennessee, he had more sticktoitis than most privileged egocentric punks we see today. And in each case, he's lauded as an ideal teammate who gives his time and help to the same. Robbie, baby, you're right that "Good fences makes good neighbors." But good character makes good friends, and makes good things happen sooner or later. Don't listen to your doubters, keep sticking to it.

Reactions: Volinnooga
View attachment 648446

It's ok to criticize a player's performance. It doesn't mean you hate the person.
You really shouldn't have killed your horse, JRich, even if it was old. Before growing old, it gave good service, and not even a thank you for it? Just brat it to death because it was a bit slow when said, "Giddy-up? Shame! Shame! Shame!

Joe was a good person and an “above average” qb. Also, please don’t put bad predictions on your dog, he already has ticks & fleas to worry about. Lololol
My dog wears a Sentry Dual Action Flea & Tick Collar, which I change every 4 months instead of the recommended 6-8 months. No, you cannot have his collar, but here's a can of DDT. Oh, yeah, my dog is also clairvoyant. ;):cool:

Reactions: Volnuck
I def don't hate Joe. I appreciate his efforts and that he gave his all for the team I love. I hope he continues to grow and mature like he seemingly did while at UT.

I don't expect him to contribute in the NFL, mainly because that league chews Qbs up and spits them out by the dozen. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
QB's with a lot less talent (Peterman) have stayed in the league for years. He may never start but has enough talent to stay in the league for a good 5-7 years. Being a backup QB may be the best job in the country.

I mean it was hendon hooker he always says nice things about Joe… not to put your post down but it doesn’t hit the same…

VN Store

Back