Hats Off To Our Loyal ‘Volnation’ Baseball Fans!

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
It’s been easy and a lot of fun for all of us to come to the game day threads and cheer on our Vols the last few years.
But everything hasn’t always been rainbows and sunshine in the baseball forum.
Before CTV got here they had to suffer through the Todd Raleigh and Dave Serrano years.
There was a period from 2006-2018 the BaseVols didn’t even make the postseason.

A handful of posters have been loyal to the program and stuck it out all these years and kept this forum alive.

Hats off to the GOATS.
@OldTimer
@vol66
@txbo
@NorCalVol67
@fryeguy93
@OrngeJuiceJones
Honorable mention
@RollerVol

You got some brown stuff on your nose there. No, more on the left side. Your other left. There.

Ok, now that you got that taken care of, I'm glad yall are here and keep the baseball forum moving. Thanks for welcoming us “newer” fans into your forum.

The first memory i have of rooting for Tennessee was a televised baseball game between the Vols and ETSU in 1983. According to my dad it was a local broadcast out of Johnson City. I was 4 years old and my dad went out somewhere in Jonesborough after it was over and bought me my first UT hat. I still have that hat although its in pretty worn shape. We were there visiting going to my grandads church for Easter.

Its crazy how much the program has changed. Big thanks to CTV and all the players who have given us something to cheer about.

You got some brown stuff on your nose there. No, more on the left side. Your other left. There.

Ok, now that you got that taken care of, I'm glad yall are here and keep the baseball forum moving. Thanks for welcoming us “newer” fans into your forum.

The first memory i have of rooting for Tennessee was a televised baseball game between the Vols and ETSU in 1983. According to my dad it was a local broadcast out of Johnson City. I was 4 years old and my dad went out somewhere in Jonesborough after it was over and bought me my first UT hat. I still have that hat although its in pretty worn shape. We were there visiting going to my grandads church for Easter.

Its crazy how much the program has changed. Big thanks to CTV and all the players who have given us something to cheer about.
I figured that was coming 🤣😂🤣

Man last night was special, I’ve felt like this GIF all morning.
“To be the man, you gotta beat the man!”

They beat the best pitcher in the league. They made some bad errors and put themselves in a deep hole but fought their way out. They never gave up in spite of the odds. Couldn’t be prouder for them.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
It’s been easy and a lot of fun for all of us to come to the game day threads and cheer on our Vols the last few years.
But everything hasn’t always been rainbows and sunshine in the baseball forum.
Before CTV got here they had to suffer through the Todd Raleigh and Dave Serrano years.
There was a period from 2006-2018 the BaseVols didn’t even make the postseason.

A handful of posters have been loyal to the program and stuck it out all these years and kept this forum alive.

Hats off to the GOATS.
@OldTimer
@vol66
@txbo
@NorCalVol67
@fryeguy93
@OrngeJuiceJones
Honorable mention
@RollerVol
50 Bonus points for Mad in 2025’s Pick’em…..😀

VN Store

Back