10 college football teams to take the biggest step forward in 2024

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
Vols...NOT even MENTIONED!.

But...#2 on this year's Schedule is THEIR #1...

1. North Carolina State Wolfpack​

The universe is trying to tell us something. D.J. Burns helped lead the North Carolina State Wolfpack to the Final Four. To quote the NC State podcast, "D.J. Burns, he's a big boy, and he's my friend!" Not only that, but the men's baseball team eliminated my alma mater Georgia from College World Series contention earlier in the week. Now, it is decided. NC State is my new pick to come out of the ACC.

Dave Doeren has quietly built his Wolfpack program into one of the very best in the conference. No longer will have they have to play the likes of Clemson, Florida State and Louisville annually, as the ACC no longer has divisions. By adding Grayson McCall in the transfer portal from Coastal Carolina, I think we might be seeing a 10-to-11 NC State team on the gridiron as well. Raleigh is thriving now!

NC State will be a top-15 team all season long, probably getting a top-four seed in the playoff, too.

CLICK HERE for the entire Top 10

I CAN'T WAIT for Nico to Carve and Pearce to FEAST!!!

Decent article if you keep in the context it was written.
Guy is saying they are poised to take the biggest step forward of any other team.
A TON of that has to do with the fact they don't play some of the teams that beat them last year and the ACC is going to be down, way down this year - other than FSU and perhaps Miami or Clemson I don't see them getting anyone other than the ACC Champ into the CFP even with the expanded field.

Can't wait for Sept 7th in prime time on a big stage to watch the VOLS beat down !!!

I don't think it will happen, but if we lose to them I'm not logging back on here for the rest of the season (unless we beat Alabama or Georgia or something), because this place will be an absolute mess.

Decent article if you keep in the context it was written.
Guy is saying they are poised to take the biggest step forward of any other team.
A TON of that has to do with the fact they don't play some of the teams that beat them last year and the ACC is going to be down, way down this year - other than FSU and perhaps Miami or Clemson I don't see them getting anyone other than the ACC Champ into the CFP even with the expanded field.

Can't wait for Sept 7th in prime time on a big stage to watch the VOLS beat down !!!
understood, Hoosier...my point was Tennessee wasn't even mentioned as "schedule challenge" early in the year which would (in my mind WILL) make this "Ranking" ALL for NAUGHT!

Sorry I wasn't clear...GBO!

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back