Josh Dobbs article in Alumni magazine

The North Atlanta UT Alumni Chapter established a scholarship in his honor. It usually hosts a golf outing in late spring so he can attend. He is a great young man for sure. If you like to golf or just like being around other Vol fans, it is worth the trip. And all proceeds go to support the scholarship.

Reactions: kcvols1
The North Atlanta UT Alumni Chapter established a scholarship in his honor. It usually hosts a golf outing in late spring so he can attend. He is a great young man for sure. If you like to golf or just like being around other Vol fans, it is worth the trip. And all proceeds go to support the scholarship.
We did a VFL Scholarship Dinner this year on 6/21! Jamal Lewis, Al Wilson, JD, his Dad, Trevon Flowers, and others attended. Raised a good bit of coin to send some smart kids to Knoxville!

Follow us on IG - @northatlantaut

IMG_4600.jpegIMG_4602.jpegIMG_4603.jpeg

I would add, I’ve been around a lot of high capacity individuals in my career, and I’ve never heard of anyone as skilled at cramming 10 pounds of potatoes into a 5 pound bag like R. Joshua Dobbs, let alone met his equal.

Off-season workouts, plus logging pilot hours, plus public appearances across the country in a short offseason, plus moving among 5 cities in like 36 months, plus keeping the golf game sharp. 😰 What a mensch!

Last edited:
Also, if you’re in ATL on 7/21, we’re having a New Student Sendoff tailgate at the Gwinnett Stripers. 🍊🧡🍊🧡🍊

fevo-enterprise.com/event/Northatlanta

Get you a ticket! $5 of each purchase goes to the R. Joshua Dobbs scholarship.

wow, look up VFL and you will see a picture of Josh. What a wonderful representative of our University.

I will always say we did not know how much he meant till he was gone. Those years could have been so much darker.

VN Store

Back