The black uniform hat

I bought one online years ago. I wish I knew where to get the Gray ones as well. I also wish I knew where to find the black and gray jerseys could be bought. There’s huge demand you’d think someone would want to make money

Reactions: AllVolinGA
I could be wrong but it seems like Nike only drops new Vols merch 1x a year, right before football season. If you dont snag it when it drops, you might not get it.

I wanted a script Vols black dri fit shirt and they've been sold out of 2XL for a long time now.

I was telling my kids that I had one I got in late 90’s I think that was like that, except with an orange bill. I kept it for years and years. I only got rid of it because apparently my head got much bigger than it was all those years ago years ago.

Reactions: WillisWG
I've got one that I've been sporting for several years.
Looks like I could get a pretty penny for my "classic" one now considering the demand.
I wish I had bought out the warehouse back then.

Now where did I put that link to eBay?

Anyone have a link for this hat
Why the love affair with Black hats, uniforms, etc.? The Tennessee Orange hats, uniforms are by far the best in all of College sports. Also, Orange and White are Tennessee colors, not Black and Orange. They should have had orange for national championship not black.
Black
Some witches warn of using black in magick, such as lighting black candles, as there is an association between “dark magick" and the color.
1719575797300.png

Reactions: Nationdom
Why the love affair with Black hats, uniforms, etc.? The Tennessee Orange hats, uniforms are by far the best in all of College sports. Also, Orange and White are Tennessee colors, not Black and Orange. They should have had orange for national championship not black.
Black
Some witches warn of using black in magick, such as lighting black candles, as there is an association between “dark magick" and the color.
View attachment 654797
Why is your screen name someone who killed us for years? Did you lose a bet?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Black
View attachment 654797
Buddy you’re just yappin

Why is your screen name someone who killed us for years? Did you lose a bet?
No didn't lose a bet. I've been a Tennessee Vol all my life. As a matter of fact, my Great Grandfather's 2nd cousin (making him my 3rd or 4th cousin) was the first All-American at Tennessee -- Graham Vowell. Not to mention there are 2 or 3 other Vowell's that played for Tennessee and are on the Wall of Fame on campus. But during my lifetime, Bear was and probably is the greatest football coach of all time. So that's it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No didn't lose a bet. I've been a Tennessee Vol all my life. As a matter of fact, my Great Grandfather's 2nd cousin (making him my 3rd or 4th cousin) was the first All-American at Tennessee -- Graham Vowell. Not to mention there are 2 or 3 other Vowell's that played for Tennessee and are on the Wall of Fame on campus. But during my lifetime, Bear was and probably is the greatest football coach of all time. So that's it.
Lol interesting choice for a Tennessee fan.

Gtfoh. No true, self-respecting UT fan pays homage to “the Bear” like this. Troll, imo.

Reactions: MississippiVOLS
Well you aren’t wrong about the great part

Gtfoh. No true, self-respecting UT fan pays homage to “the Bear” like this. Troll, imo.
Well, I was born in Fulton, KY., which is just across the state-line next to South Fulton, TN. My uncle owned a liquor store on the Kentucky side on state-line road. My Dad went to UT Martin, played on the basketball team. I also had two uncles and a cousin play for UT Martin (cousin was a safety). One of my uncles, in high school played against Doug Atkins (basketball not football) -- But Doug Atkins is the greatest NFL defensive end ever, in my opinion (If you haven't, youtube Doug Atkins and marvel at his ability). When I was born we lived in McConnell, TN. McConnell is a small farming community about 1/2 way between South Fulton and Martin. We lived next door to my Great Grandfather when I was born. Graham Vowell's side of the Vowell family own The Vowell and Sons Lumber store in Martin, TN. My Great Grandfather loaned money to them to start the Lumber Co. So my roots are deep in Tennessee, Tennessee Vol for life! Oh, my daughter graduated form UT-Knoxville. So I was born in KY but conceived in TN.

General Neyland should be mentioned anytime talk about the greatest football coach of all-time. But I was only speaking about 'in my lifetime'. Bryant never beat Neyland, but all of this was before I was born.
i find it hard to believe that anyone who bleeds orange can pay homage to anything that glorifies bummer in any way on a Vol message board and keep a straight face. I commend you for doing so and award you 1 like to welcome you here. Hope you own some flame retardant underpants. You’re gonna need them come football season.

I really like the volunteer traditions one too. That’s the one I would get if I didn’t already own the Nike version

VN Store

Back