Josiah-Jordan James

JJJ is succeeding in life. Where and at what will continue to change for awhile, but I look forward to following his story.
Indiana is loaded with young talent. Josiah could get some time on their G-League affiliate and maybe earn one of them there 10 day contracts during season .

Nice. That kid kept the best attitude throughout his time at TN and had some big buckets, blocks, steals, assists and all around games throughout his college career. I really do hope the NBA paves a future for him.

Nice. That kid kept the best attitude throughout his time at TN and had some big buckets, blocks, steals, assists and all around games throughout his college career. I really do hope the NBA paves a future for him.

I think that JJJ had several huge rebounds late in close games. UT was a much better team with him filling his role. He was usually on the court at the end of close games. Under appreciated VFL.

I think that JJJ had several huge rebounds late in close games. UT was a much better team with him filling his role. He was usually on the court at the end of close games. Under appreciated VFL.
Ultimate glue guy. I’m hoping Mashack is able to fill some of that role next year because JJJ has done a ton of the little things for the vols the last few years.

It stinks that neither Santi or JJJ are getting playing time. Tshiebwe had a crazy stat line with 17 and 19 boards. I hope that both of them can catch on a G League team

It stinks that neither Santi or JJJ are getting playing time. Tshiebwe had a crazy stat line with 17 and 19 boards. I hope that both of them can catch on a G League team
Santi just doesn’t have the athleticism to make it here, imo. I hope his girl lets him go grab a bag overseas for a few seasons at least. JJJ I think could make it as a 3 and D guy if he can stay healthy and up the consistency from deep. He should also have a lucrative career overseas if he chooses to do so - could also see him coaching here if that doesn’t pan out. Dude is just a bonafide leader of men.

VN Store

Back