What a year.

Volnanza

Best winning record in the nation.

Hit the most HR's in the nation.

Won the SEC regular season championship.

Won the SEC tournament championship.

Won the regionals.

Won the super regionals.

Won the whole darned thing. NCAA 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Really not bad for a seasons work. The guys are gonna need help carrying all the hardware they collected this year.

Nice job Tony. You are #1!

Best winning record in the nation.

Hit the most HR's in the nation.

Won the SEC regular season championship.

Won the SEC tournament championship.

Won the regionals.

Won the super regionals.

Won the whole darned thing. NCAA 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Really not bad for a seasons work. The guys are gonna need help carrying all the hardware they collected this year.

Nice job Tony. You are #1!
-2nd ALL-TIME in NCAA history in home runs in a season.*****
-Didn’t lose two games in a row all season.
-Only lost one series all season.

INCREDIBLE!

I have watched more baseball over the last 4 years than the previous 20. 74 games this year and most televised if you have ESPN+ network. Thats a lot of TV time, much more then football or basketball in total. I did not watch every minute of every game but it certainly has been a great fill in the gap between basketball and football. Let's do it again!

I have watched more baseball over the last 4 years than the previous 20. 74 games this year and most televised if you have ESPN+ network. Thats a lot of TV time, much more then football or basketball in total. I did not watch every minute of every game but it certainly has been a great fill in the gap between basketball and football. Let's do it again!
Isn’t it great that we as Tennessee fans have had a good team in Four different sports to cheer for the last 10 months.

I began watching Vol baseball in 2020. Every team has their own personality, including this team.

These kids were fun to watch and I love the confidence they exude. They didn’t celebrate after supers as they were on a mission to win it all.

It was cool to see Stache, Zander, and Combs as all three were so calm.

Zander continued to impress me and Combs cracked me up when he laughed after the balk. Kirby is Kirby - Mr. clutch. But I love how these young men give back to the community, esp the children’s hospital. That’s the real prize!

VN Store

Back