Confetti for my VolNation friends

Volstylexx

Carla's Brother
It's been several days and I still can't put into words the feeling of winning a National Championship. There have been many moments that I've so blessed to have attended over the years - Tennessee playing in Houston at Minute Maid Park to start the 23 season, playing in Rangers Globe Life to start the 24 season, and playing in RoundRock in 21. SEC series at Aggies, SEC Championship in Hoover, SuperRegionals at Southernmiss last year. CWS in Omaha in 21, and then the Championship Series in 24 for the Natty. #Blessed.

As the confetti fell on Monday night, I couldn't help but think of those who couldn't be there, so I scooped up some confetti to send to you... my Volnation friends I've grown to respect over the years.

@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

If you would like some confetti from the celebration please text me your address (931-625-6663) and I'll be happy to send some your way. GO VOLS!

It's been several days and I still can't put into words the feeling of winning a National Championship. There have been many moments that I've so blessed to have attended over the years - Tennessee playing in Houston at Minute Maid Park to start the 23 season, playing in Rangers Globe Life to start the 24 season, and playing in RoundRock in 21. SEC series at Aggies, SEC Championship in Hoover, SuperRegionals at Southernmiss last year. CWS in Omaha in 21, and then the Championship Series in 24 for the Natty. #Blessed.

As the confetti fell on Monday night, I couldn't help but think of those who couldn't be there, so I scooped up some confetti to send to you... my Volnation friends I've grown to respect over the years.

@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

If you would like some confetti from the celebration please text me your address (931-625-6663) and I'll be happy to send some your way. GO VOLS!

As the game ended, I said to my wife, “honey, I need to get up early and get a news paper.”

I got down there about 8 am, all the news papers were gone. Later she would say, “ they’re selling em online for $50.”

A couple days later, she came home with one, a friend of hers just got me a reprint the next day. Such a nice gesture. I’m gonna frame it.

I appreciate it @Volstylexx I’m good. Very nice of you.

GBO!!!

IMG_4107.jpeg

Last edited:

@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

Thanks buddy. It’s been such a wonderful experience cheering for this group and watching them win it all. I can’t imagine how amazing it must have been to see it in person. You are the coolest and honored to share this experience with you and the rest of Volnation.

@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

Thank you, sir.

As the game ended, I said to my wife, “honey, I need to get up early and get a news paper.”

I got down there about 8 am, all the news papers were gone. Later she would say, “ they’re selling em online for $50.”

A couple days later, she came home with one, a friend of hers just got me a reprint the next day. Such a nice gesture. I’m gonna frame it.

I appreciate it @Volstylexx I’m good. Very nice of you.

GBO!!!

View attachment 655331
That’s awesome. I tried to buy one on line but they were sold out.

@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

That’s a fun way to tell the rest of us you don’t respect us. Haha. I get it, but still.

Reactions: VolPack22 and txbo
@Volstylexx
@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

From reading each of y'all's posts over the past couple of seasons, it's obvious that you've supported this baseball program for a long time--and through some thin times. So, in Tony Vitello's words, y'all got what you deserved, and what you earned.

Well done Volstylexx!

Maybe we can have some kind of competition to determine the hierarchy of who has experienced the most baseVol agony

@vol66
@taylorvol
@MAD
@chuckiepoo
@cobbwebb0710
@knoxvol52
@BradentonVol
@txbo
@VolPack22
@W.TN.Orange Blood

Heck yeah I would love some confetti!

VN Store

Back