Who's your pick as Newcomer of the year will be?

giphy.webp

This.

LSU did not want to lose him. But he looked good in the spring and he’s as talented as anyone we’ve ever had at LT. could see he and Nico going to the NFL in April of 2026
Our trajectory this year will be highly correlated with what level of play he brings to the table, imo. I think he will be a monster and will allow Nico to be relaxed in the pocket.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Can I name many mom? There are soooo many good choices! Credentials appear to be in order sir move on ahead......Whats that dear? Its a cookbook! This item will not be available in Neyland concessions 2024....whew.....ok I'm better now..

Can I name many mom? There are soooo many good choices! Credentials appear to be in order sir move on ahead......Whats that dear? Its a cookbook! This item will not be available in Neyland concessions 2024....whew.....ok I'm better now..
Guess no one figured out the "cookbook" thing. Poor humor attempt.

the easy answer is Heard i expect boo to play a lot as will Moi from Stanford in a rotational role but honestly our defensive line as a whole since coach g has gotten here has been a rotating door up front. I predict boo will house at least one punt return this season.

VN Store

Back