Did TN get a trophy for Reg season Championship?

VolnGermany

Did the Men’s team get a trophy for the regular season championship? If so, do we have a photo of it.

I got a Ky fan on twitter telling me the regular season is meaningless.

Reactions: VolNExile
Did the Men’s team get a trophy for the regular season championship? If so, do we have a photo of it.

Of all people, Kentucky fans should not be saying the regular season is meaningless seeing as all they have is a split regular season title. That would seem to be good news for us, seeing as we swept the postseason championships and all.

Edit: looks like I got confused and thought the OP was talking baseball

Last edited:
Of all people, Kentucky fans should not be saying the regular season is meaningless seeing as all they have is a split regular season title. That would seem to be good news for us, seeing as we swept the postseason championships and all.

I'm guessing they mean basketball. We were outright SEC Champions.

Not sure but UNC has always hung banners for regular season champs in basketball.

Sounds like something a rival fan would say after they didn't win any accolades.

I want to say there is a trophy presented at the SEC tournament to the regular season champion. If given the choice, I’d take the reg season championship every year. Both go in the NCAA but the reg season champ would be higher seeded in most cases.

Ky fans butthurt cause they won nothing. Zip. Zero.
Kentucky won a lot of media attention for getting shellacked by an accountant from Oakland.

VN Store

Back