Tennessee SEC Network Takeover-July 5

Feels like a missed opportunity to showcase non-conference matchups. Would have been nice to see the win against Creighton to secure the program's second Elite 8 or the bananas comeback against FSU in the CWS opener.
How about some vintage games?????????? Geez

Feels like a missed opportunity to showcase non-conference matchups. Would have been nice to see the win against Creighton to secure the program's second Elite 8 or the bananas comeback against FSU in the CWS opener.

Funny, I was bored the other night looking for something to watch, and ended up watching the 2nd half of the Creighton game and the last few innings of the FSU game. Great minds.

This format is so antiquated considering you can watch almost anything you want, any time on YouTube or a streaming platform.
Do I get that on VHF or UHF?

The Texas basketball game would have been a better choice than SCAR but I think the SEC is really pushing any way they can for a Tennessee/SCAR rivalry because when the 6-3 football schedule comes about, we're losing UK and get stuck with SCAR.

Do I get that on VHF or UHF?

The Texas basketball game would have been a better choice than SCAR but I think the SEC is really pushing any way they can for a Tennessee/SCAR rivalry because when the 6-3 football schedule comes about, we're losing UK and get stuck with SCAR.
You think we're losing UK for SCAR? (Serious, non-snarky question). Traditionally you might could say SCAR is maybe a hair better but Kentucky has a far better record the last 10 years than SCAR.

You think we're losing UK for SCAR? (Serious, non-snarky question). Traditionally you might could say SCAR is maybe a hair better but Kentucky has a far better record the last 10 years than SCAR.
Yeah, there were a lot of rumors Tennessee would get Vandy, Bama and SCAR as the 3 permanent opponents in football. Stoops also indicated that and UK didn't like it.

The SEC has to find 3 teams to play SCAR every year and since they consider Tennessee a rival, I'm afraid that's what it will be.

Yeah, there were a lot of rumors Tennessee would get Vandy, Bama and SCAR as the 3 permanent opponents in football. Stoops also indicated that and UK didn't like it.

The SEC has to find 3 teams to play SCAR every year and since they consider Tennessee a rival, I'm afraid that's what it will be.
I really hope that's not the case. Our 3 should be Bama, UK and Vandy.

Reactions: StarRaider
I really hope that's not the case. Our 3 should be Bama, UK and Vandy.
Agree.

All of those projections may be out the window anyway if the rumors of FSU and Clemson leaving the ACC this month are true. Adding two more teams to the SEC may force the 1 permanent opponent schedule option as that would be the easiest

Last edited:

The SEC needs to get rid of those cheaters and bring Clemson over. The one thing the SEC should never settle on is the second best program in the state.

Jbwcd3.gif

The SEC needs to get rid of those cheaters and bring Clemson over. The one thing the SEC should never settle on is the second best program in the state.
I agree. We need to ship out Florida and take in FSU, Miami, UCF, USF, Bethune-Cookman, Florida A&M, FAU, FIU, and Stetson.

VN Store

Back