4th of July In Law Visit- Oklahoma City

AlsaceFreak

Most Interesting boy in the world
My wife's parents live in the same gated community as Heupel's parents house in the suburb of Edmond. I am happy to report that despite being deep in Sooner country, there is a Univ Of Tenn flag in front of the Heupel house. It's the only flag I have seen from any school in the neighborhood. Love it! Go Vols!!!!

Last edited:
Man, you can't make such claims wo photos. You know that. Get out there and git er done.

My wife's parents live in the same gated community as Heupel's parents house in the suburb of Edmond. I am happy to report that despite being deep in Sooner country, there is a Univ Of Tenn flag in front of the Heupel house. It's the only flag I have seen from any school in the neighborhood. Love it! Go Vols!!!!
Can they face a camera towards it so we know if it's ever taken down we can get a jump start on the melt down.

Do you drive a gray silver pick up. Nissan maybe?

A guy was behind me this AM in said truck, with a black T license plate on the front, and a Vols license plate cover on the back.

Was traveling that way myself, and now sitting in a Holiday Inn in Farmington, NM after a long day.

dont matter as I was merely stating what was in the original post which revealed whose house...jeepers wally................updated what was already revealed...no comprende espanol?
The post as originally written was ambiguous. In response to my question about it, the poster graciously acknowledged the ambiguity and edited his post for greater clarity.

The post as originally written was ambiguous. In response to my question about it, the poster graciously acknowledged the ambiguity and edited his post for greater clarity.
Well the minions now bow before the honorable DuckInAPen who ,apparently, must be right . Now it says 5:08 yesterday. I/ We submit in all shame and dust that I,maybe others, have been found guilty and I/we hear the cries of 'off with their heads'........

Did you hit up Braum’s while in OKC? My wife is from OK. She and her family love that place. Me, it’s ehh.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Did you hit up Braum’s while in OKC? My wife is from OK. She and her family love that place. Me, it’s ehh.
Traveling through Oklahoma a few years ago, my family and I became great fans of Braum's. I'm surprised they haven't (or, at that time at least, hadn't) expanded much outside Oklahoma.

Reactions: give_him 6
Traveling through Oklahoma a few years ago, my family and I became great fans of Braum's. I'm surprised they haven't (or, at that time at least, hadn't) expanded much outside Oklahoma.
Their philosophy years ago was that they would not build a store any further than a day's drive from their farm so that their products would be fresh. At the time, the farm was SW of OKC. My grandparents lived near Wichita, KS and they have several Braum's stores there. Food was always good, but not the greatest. Milk and ice cream couldn't be beat, however.

I grew up with a store down the street a few blocks and it was a big deal to go there on a hot summer night to get a double dip of bubble gum ice cream with real bubble gum balls in it. By the time you ate all of the ice cream your whole mouth would fill up with bubble gum. All different colors and flavors in vanilla ice cream. Good times.

The few I’ve been to were pretty dirty inside. They are in parts of Missouri and Kansas. I will say that I prefer them over Whataburger.

The few I’ve been to were pretty dirty inside. They are in parts of Missouri and Kansas. I will say that I prefer them over Whataburger.
The ones we visited were clean. The food was quite good (certainly by fast food standards), and the prices were much lower than I would have expected given the quality.

Reactions: give_him 6

I don't know why they don't call them Outlaws instead of In-Laws! 🤣

VN Store

Back