Players try to draw Smokey - Too Funny!

One of my 9th grade position coaches was also an art teacher, and went on to become an accomplished painter, with many regional gallery showings. One of his paintings is hanging on my wall now. It's the most expensive, non-utilitarian item I own.

Yours was a life well-lived, Coach Leach. So glad you were an early (and late) influence in my life. It's good to know that Jesus has you pain-free and busy with His agenda again, from heaven now.

Having been in the art business many years ago, I can attest that the attempts to recreate Smoky are a classic fail. And is it like Smoky Mountains spelling or Smokey which is incorrect?

Reactions: tennrich1
Having been in the art business many years ago, I can attest that the attempts to recreate Smoky are a classic fail. And is it like Smoky Mountains spelling or Smokey which is incorrect?

It’s the Great Smoky Mountains and Smokey the UT mascot. Also, Smokey the Bear.

It’s the Great Smoky Mountains and Smokey the UT mascot. Also, Smokey the Bear.
Smokey Bear, not Smokey THE Bear. I remember the old commercials where they would say "it's not Santa THE Clause, or Easter THE Bunny". Funny at the time.

Smokey Bear, not Smokey THE Bear. I remember the old commercials where they would say "it's not Santa THE Clause, or Easter THE Bunny". Funny at the time.

Somebody forgot to tell Eddy Arnold and Gene Autry. And Canned Heat.

VN Store

Back