UT and Christian Moore night in Chattanooga Friday

Savannahbayvol

It's a Tennessee takeover at AT&T Field! Join fellow Vols for a night at the ballpark to cheer on VFL and national champion Christian Moore as his team visits the Chattanooga Lookouts.
When you purchase a discounted ticket via the group ticket link, $3 will be donated to support scholarships for local UT students!

This Friday August 16 at AT&T field

It's a Tennessee takeover at AT&T Field! Join fellow Vols for a night at the ballpark to cheer on VFL and national champion Christian Moore as his team visits the Chattanooga Lookouts.
When you purchase a discounted ticket via the group ticket link, $3 will be donated to support scholarships for local UT students!

Ya think he'll still be a Trash Panda by then?
[I can't decide whether this should be in blue font, or not?]

It will be a great night to be a Vol and thank CMO for his contributions to the Tennessee baseball program.

The Angels could call up CMO in September when the majpr league rosters expand.

Here watching tonight. C-Mo has his own fan club. Playing 2 tonight and C-Mo has a line of autograph seekers and stayed to the last one. True VFL. At least half the fans are wearing orange.
Post pics!

Post pics!
Sorry but he was signing at the other end from our seats and did not think I could get a good one. Sorry boss. Will try harder next time. He did smoke one off the wall that should have producwd the game winner, but NO, runner gets gassed at home. Too bad for fans goung to the second game as he was not in the lineup. So, we left.

Ran into folks from Knoxville and Blount County. He has his followers.

Last edited:
Sorry but he was signing at the other end from our seats and did not think I could get a good one. Sorry boss. Will try harder next time. He did smoke one off the wall that should have producwd the game winner, but NO, runner gets gassed at home. Too bad for fans goung to the second game as he was not in the lineup. So, we left.

Ran into folks from Knoxville and Blount County. He has his followers.
I started to create a new thread but if you are going to Chattanooga and you live north, consider alternate routes to I75 for your drive home. There are night lane closures from about mm 18 and traffic is terribly backed up getting to it. Looks like an extra 45 minutes getting home tonight.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I started to create a new thread but if you are going to Chattanooga and you live north, consider alternate routes to I75 for your drive home. There are night lane closures from about mm 18 and traffic is terribly backed up getting to it. Looks like an extra 45 minutes getting home tonight.
There’s a gorgeous US Hwy that runs parallel just north of I75. Dad turned me on to the alternate route. He travels down to Hotlanta frequently for Braves games.

VN Store

Back