Steph Curry, 4 of 4 3 pointers in the last 2 minutes, just damn!

Savannahbayvol

Funny story about him. I met my now wife in December of 07 when she lived in Athens 60 miles up the road. We had had about 4 dates and I called her in January of 08. I said you probably dont want to drive down for this but my brother and I are going to the UTC game Thursday nite. It's not like a UT game but they play an exciting brand of basketball and they are playing Davidson . You won't believe this but Davidson has the best player in the country, a guy named Steph Curry. Sure I'll come she said.

With 4 seconds left in the first half UTC took a shot and missed and it was a long rebound to Curry standing halfway between the UTC goal and the half court line. Well you can guess the story, he turned around and threw up a heave that hit nothing but the bottom of the net.

After his game against France today I will amend my statement to, "you're not going to believe this but Davidson has the best player in the world!"

Nothing but I thought Vol fans would appreciate being made aware of possibly the greatest 2 minutes of pressure shooting in basketball history. Apparently you aren't.
Nah In here my Man, It's the VOLS. "We don't give a Damn about the whole State of California" repeat 3 times. Then tag it with "Cause we're from Tennessee!"

Nothing but I thought Vol fans would appreciate being made aware of possibly the greatest 2 minutes of pressure shooting in basketball history. Apparently you aren't.
Let me preface by saying it didn't bother me by it being in the basketball forum. Very appreciative here, but we saw Knecht put on an unbelievable 2 minutes of shooting together more than once last year. That 2 min stretch against Auburn was legendary

Let me preface by saying it didn't bother me by it being in the basketball forum. Very appreciative here, but we saw Knecht put on an unbelievable 2 minutes of shooting together more than once last year. That 2 min stretch against Auburn was legendary
Yeah, and Brian Williams also yelled Kobe while hitting a fade away buzzerbeater to win against UGA, but none of these things are anywhere near the ballpark of team USA and Steph's performance.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Yeah, and Brian Williams also yelled Kobe while hitting a fade away buzzerbeater to win against UGA, but none of these things are anywhere near the ballpark of team USA and Steph's performance.
You're probably right, but mentioning Brian Williams' shot in the same breath with Knecht's performances is absurd. Huge difference

Funny story about him. I met my now wife in December of 07 when she lived in Athens 60 miles up the road. We had had about 4 dates and I called her in January of 08. I said you probably dont want to drive down for this but my brother and I are going to the UTC game Thursday nite. It's not like a UT game but they play an exciting brand of basketball and they are playing Davidson . You won't believe this but Davidson has the best player in the country, a guy named Steph Curry. Sure I'll come she said.

With 4 seconds left in the first half UTC took a shot and missed and it was a long rebound to Curry standing halfway between the UTC goal and the half court line. Well you can guess the story, he turned around and threw up a heave that hit nothing but the bottom of the net.

After his game against France today I will amend my statement to, "you're not going to believe this but Davidson has the best player in the world!"
agree...that rainbow shot just nailed it for me... took over the game...impactful...

30 likes,the number Steph immortalized at Davidson, for this post. I'll elaborate later (laptop) acting up). I'm was Class pf 72 at Davidson, and that was a time when the Wildcats took their basketball seriously

30 likes,the number Steph immortalized at Davidson, for this post. I'll elaborate later (laptop) acting up). I'm was Class pf 72 at Davidson, and that was a time when the Wildcats took their basketball seriously
I’ve got a hs buddy that was Davidson ‘83. Went into programming out in Silicon Valley with a degree in economics.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back