Tennessee vs Alabama Gameday

swaggy_p_ns

Hey y’all, just got some questions about the gameday experience in Knoxville. My stepdad is a huge Vols fan (Tennessee born and raised) and I am definitely a fan after heading to a game in 2021 at Neyland (it was the ole miss game). I surprised him with tickets to the game for Father’s Day. Our seats are in section Z15 row 40 and I’m praying I didn’t accidentally get them in the Alabama fan section in the lower bowl, I was wondering if anyone could give insight on that? Also we are heading to Knoxville from Michigan the day before the game and I just wanted to know if there was anything we should see/experience while being there for the game that weekend!

I don’t make it to as many games as I would like to. However, I have always had a great time just walking the campus with a cheap cooler that I could leave anywhere and pick up after the game. I enjoy soaking in the sights and sounds of the GameDay festivities. Go through the Student Union building to check out the merchandise, make the Vol Walk, and enjoy looking at the new construction additions since the last time you went.

The university is doing a major expansion on the baseball field and if you plan to come back in a year or so, go check out the river behind the stadium and G10 parking. It’s all going to change drastically over the next 4 years.

UT’s campus is changing so quickly that I am always blown away by how different it is from when I was a little kid, trying to keep up with my parents in the early 90’s. 6 or 8 hours flies by on GameDay, leading up to kickoff. All you need to do is get there and you’ll have a blast at UT.

VN Store

Back