"Drinkwitch" Is such a Punk

Talk about asking for some bad Karma! Everyone knows Mizzou is going to fall flat sooner than later...
It really should be embarrassing to the team to have a coach so insecure he makes such a big deal out of one insignificant game. If I was his AD I'd straighten his ass out.

Poverty program- when your football trash talk includes MTSU, Memphis st and Vandy.

I thought that also. Wish they played Memphis this year, that 34-27 game could have a different result. Mtsu? Their worst team in years.. I think the ZOO loses 3 even with that pansy schedule. Bama, Auburn, and Okla/A&M)

Some of this was tied to the fact we ran the score upon them in 2022 and had beat them 4 straight years prior to last year.
Sounds like they shouldn't be talking then. Especially since Tennessee didn't do anything like this after stomping the tar out of them several years in a row. Not to mention they're crowing about it on a year they don't have to play us and have the easiest schedule in the conference.
100% weak sauce.

I get the feeling MIsery is going to feel even worse than we did last season...we had a historic, unbelievable 2022, then came back to Earth in 2023.
Mizzou is going to come back to Earth this year a lit harder than we did.

Also, for what it's worth, when we play them next year with Nico in full year two and a seasoned squad, I hope we keep our foot on th gas and set an NCAA record for P5 schools for points scored on an oppponent.

I get the feeling MIsery is going to feel even worse than we did last season...we had a historic, unbelievable 2022, then came back to Earth in 2023.

Also, for what it's worth, when we play them next year with Nico in full year two and a seasoned squad, I hope we keep our foot on th gas and set an NCAA record for P5 schools for points scored on an oppponent.
They have a pretty easy schedule this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Duck Frinkwits.... Vawls by 5,000,000 lol

Seriously though I think they will fall back to earth this year. They will win some games because of schedule weakness. I don't see them winning many conference games.

Reactions: OrangeShades

I wish we had the chance, but we play the same SEC schedule next season.

VN Store

Back