Week 1 Overreactions : Vol opponents

RockiesTop22

On the night train from Memphis
NC State: they got one player with the Afro #10 they couldn’t stop the run on western Carolina.. should take care of business - do think Grayson plays a little better next week though

Kent State: I’m pretty sure Pitt just put 55 on them so..

Oklahoma: 1/12 on 3rd down.. Norman ain’t scary.. best receiver is down now (sad). Their o line will struggle with us. We make a statement on these guys

Arkansas: yes, please try to compete in a high scoring affair with us.. speaking of affairs- Petrino made them look like they had a little pep in the offense

Florida: I enjoyed watching that 😂 (outside of watching Barons name get talked about) . Curse doesn’t exist this year and we cruise- Napier will be fired. Lagway may be good though

Alabama: to be updated shortly

Kentucky: same

MS State: only halfway through but that Baylor transfer qb don’t look horrible. But not worried at all

UGA: impressive second half.. I do see them as a bit more vulnerable than the last few years with no star or go to guy on offense.. we can compete- can we win?

UTEP- yawn. They let nebraskas freshman put 40 on them

Vandy- aww, I’m proud of the little guys. Showed a little fight with their New Mexico kid at qb.. but little bro is little bro

Bonus- I really wish South Carolina was on the list.. my how the cocky have fallen

Last edited:
NC State: they got one player with the Afro #10 they couldn’t stop the run on western Carolina.. should take care of business - do think Grayson plays a little better next week though

Kent State: I’m pretty sure Pitt just put 55 on them so..

Oklahoma: 1/12 on 3rd down.. Norman ain’t scary.. best receiver is down now (sad). Their o line will struggle with us. We make a statement on these guys

Arkansas: yes, please try to compete in a high scoring affair with us.. speaking of affairs- Petrino made them look like they had a little pep in the offense

Florida: I enjoyed watching that 😂 (outside of watching Barons name get talked about) . Curse doesn’t exist this year and we cruise- Napier will be fired. Lagway may be good though

Alabama: to be updated shortly

Kentucky: same

MS State: only halfway through but that Baylor transfer qb don’t look horrible. But not worried at all

UGA: impressive second half.. I do see them as a bit more vulnerable than the last few years with no star or go to guy on offense.. we can compete- can we win?

UTEP- yawn. They let nebraskas freshman put 40 on them

Vandy- aww, I’m proud of the little guys. Showed a little fight with their New Mexico kid at qb.. but little bro is little bro

Bonus- I really wish South Carolina was on the list.. my how the cocky have fallen
Don't forget crappy SC teams have no problem beating us in Cola.

South Carolina- we are gonna feast on their awful defense. They can barely stop Old Dominion.

Also, our dline is going to crush their QB, Steve Urkel.

Over/Under on how long Billy last?

Be nice now. @lawgator1 will be through sometime soon. 😉

Edit: He may be irritable.

Ha, not irritable. Just disappointed that we seem to be regressing in a lot of respects.

Defensive secondary is just terrible. Canes receivers wide open on numerous occasions. Very little pressure in Ward.

Offensively the Gators are unimaginative and plays are slow to develop. The offensive line, where I really thought I'd see improvement, blech. Slow. Defensive ends going by them like their standing still.

I still think Napier survives one more year. But I posted elsewhere that if we lose to UCF the fans will lose their minds because the UCF fans are insufferable down here. Lose to UCF and he might not last 24 hours.

VN Store

Back