Best and worst things you saw this weekend?

Best: my wife’s BIL made a smoked beer cheese and sausage dip that I got the idea of putting on my kielbasa. That looked and tasted like I know what I want my last meal to be

Worst: the UF squad’s idiotic penalties. They had zero discipline and it cost them 14 points in the first half. Dumb roughing the passers handed Miami two scores.

The Vandy kicker is a close second.

Reactions: VaBornVol
Best: Iamaleava's ability to drop intermediate and long special deliveries, especially the ones over the middle. Catchable, on time, and on target.

But also special mention to Dylan Sampson for looking awesome out there.

Worst: The SEC on ABC presentation this weekend. Theme-wise especially, but also show-wise. Low energy. Not a selling point. Feels like the SEC went backward, not forward.

Best - hoping Nico is a true generational talent
Best - as another poster said watching Floridas cheeks clap, I'm still rolling
Worse - Florida not getting spanked worse

Best - UT winning this game the way they should
Worst - Neyland Stadium only 33% full in the second half - looking like a ghost town

Last edited:
Best - UT winning this game the way they should
Worst - Neyland Stadium only 33% full in the second half - looking like a ghost town
Uhmm

If you were there, you'd understand. My wife was on the verge of passing out, and we were leaving at half time. Fortunately for us, some friends with seats in the shade messaged us the there were a few empty spots beside them. We sat with them amd were there until the end.

I have only been to a few games that were as miserably hot. Thankfully it was against an opponent that couldn’t put up a fight and make it a close game.

VN Store

Back