Arkansas maybe a problem - Looking like Missouri last year

volbound1700

I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.

I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.
OSU plays that stupid 3-3-5, hard to get pressure and stop the QB runs.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I completely forgot Petrino took over there. That game will be very tough. They’re playing some great ball right now. It won’t be like the MO game though as we’re better than last year.

They’re better than anyone expected by eye test alone. However, Oklahoma States defense is just playing dreadful. Like laughably bad.

Oklahoma state is bad, but Arkansas does look pretty solid regardless. Okie state's rush defense is about as bad as you can imagine

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You beat me to it

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hey Sam...you gonna have a job in December?

giphy.gif

I WOULDN'T worry about the Hawgs...

Can't leave out Bowling Green: Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 1.53.54 PM.png

I picked Arkansas on this one pretty early. Pitman has shown he can coach, he just needs experience and talent or a combination of both.

VN Store

Back