Nico INT

Did my eyes deceive me or was it tipped?
Defense was in position.

He shouldn’t have went there with the ball.

Bru hasn’t been able to get to a few ball where Nico leads him, and honestly sideline route should have been the option anyway.

Now Heupel has to let him regroup and rotate Bishop more with Sampson and run this game out.

This NC State defense is pesky af….

I know it's early in the season, but I think Hooker hit receivers in stride better. Nico probably a better scrambler.

It happened, move on. We are up 20-3. I do think he has a meh game so far (some of it is the WRs struggling to get open and good D by NC State). However, this game is showing that we have a defense.

When you fling it around like he does, occasionally you're going to throw interceptions. Deal with it everybody in the country is going to have to just deal with it He's a major problem for everybody

Just wanted to put this out there before anyone tries to run any agenda.

Both of the plays that ended in Interceptions for NC State against Nico were tipped. The first wasn’t shown but on a replay a few plays later, but the ball was tipped at the line and NOT an overthrow. The next obviously was his arm being hit before what we all know would’ve been a dime.

Please don’t let anyone spread any negative agenda’s about Nico if they clearly didn’t watch the game.

Just wanted to put this out there before anyone tries to run any agenda.

Both of the plays that ended in Interceptions for NC State against Nico were tipped. The first wasn’t shown but on a replay a few plays later, but the ball was tipped at the line and NOT an overthrow. The next obviously was his arm being hit before what we all know would’ve been a dime.

Please don’t let anyone spread any negative agenda’s about Nico if they clearly didn’t watch the game.
You his agent?

VN Store

Back