Top 5!!

Does anyone know what the real difference is between this power ranking and say the AP?
My guess has been that power rankings are based on how the teams actually are playing where the polls factor in preseason assumptions much more. Obviously I have no real clue, but power rankings will change much more with a bad performance whereas the traditional polls give you more credit for just not getting beat. I suspect power ranking are much more in line with betting lines.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the real difference is between this power ranking and say the AP?
According to Josh Pate on YouTube, his power rankings are based on who would win on a neutral field. His #1 would beat everyone else, his #2 would beat everyone but his #1, etc all the way down his rankings (actually a computer that rates every player, coach rating etc). It has nothing to do with personal feelings, or individual matchups.

A poll is based on feelings about teams.

I’ve never cared less about rankings than I do today. Probably because I finally feel like we have a team who will handle their own business.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve never cared less about rankings than I do today. Probably because I finally feel like we have a team who will handle their own business.
…eeesh. Until we lose a game we should have won. Sorry. Just a flash of BVS.
🤣😉🤙🏼

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back