Colorado OT - Jordan Seaton - Could he transfer?

NomadVol

I actually loved Deion as a player growing up so I'm not with the slander.

But now he's after recruits, I have to root against him lol. Yes he only got one good one that I wanted to see as a Vol but....

Deion ain't staying in Colorado once his son and Hunter turns pro this year (I even read Paul F said it but not sure if he was just trolling 😂).

We have Heard. What's the chances Seaton transfers and plays right tackle for us?

Don't flame just a thought... getting nervous with all the love coming our way, lol. Needed to change the subject.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I actually loved Deion as a player growing up so I'm not with the slander.

But now he's after recruits, I have to root against him lol. Yes he only got one good one that I wanted to see as a Vol but....

Deion ain't staying in Colorado once his son and Hunter turns pro this year (I even read Paul F said it but not sure if he was just trolling 😂).

We have Heard. What's the chances Seaton transfers and plays right tackle for us?

Don't flame just a thought... getting nervous with all the love coming our way, lol. Needed to change the subject.
David Sanders says not happening.

Last edited:
We had a need for him at this tme last year. However, with the growth of players already in house, the current freshman O-line class, the 2025 recruiting O-line class and the addition of Lance Heard, I don't think there is a need for him. In addition, I'm not sure Seaton's priorities align with Heupel and his staff's currently. However, I'm saying this while being on the outside and just observing.....

Last edited:
Honestly I’m glad we didn’t get this kid after some of the stuff he was saying after committing. Just do not need that crap anywhere near our lockerroom. Not even mentioning him telling multiple staffs he was in and wasting a lot of people’s time in the process. He burned a lot of bridges to the ground. I could see him ending up somewhere like Miami in the end though.

Honestly I’m glad we didn’t get this kid after some of the stuff he was saying after committing. Just do not need that crap anywhere near our lockerroom. Not even mentioning him telling multiple staffs he was in and wasting a lot of people’s time in the process. He burned a lot of bridges to the ground. I could see him ending up somewhere like Miami in the end though.

This!!! I just didn’t feel like typing it all out.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Deon had a chance of a lifetime at Colorado, and forked it up. I so wanted to see him be a success there. Never mix family with business, too often it doesn't bode well when you do. And all that flamboyance is/was overdone. Dayum shame.

Last edited:
Hope he has a great career, but I prefer it not be in Knoxville. After his signing day antics, he’d never fully be trusted by the staff or teammates. Besides, we have Heard and Sanders now. If we need an OT to give Sanders a year in the weight room, there will be several options.

Hope he has a great career, but I prefer it not be in Knoxville. After his signing day antics, he’d never fully be trusted by the staff or teammates. Besides, we have Heard and Sanders now. If we need an OT to give Sanders a year in the weight room, there will be several options.
We need depth. If he wants to transfer here he can. The culture that has been built here will be good for him. He can sot a year or two and come out on fire. The signing day antics are apart of recruiting. Most staffs are prepared for it.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back