Bama fan on Nico

Creeker

VP of Drunken Relations
Not sure where the best place for this was, but it’s to good not to share. This Bama fan on twitter whose bio says he’s an IT consultant and Cloud Architect. Argued with Vol fans that Nico never played against Iowa in the bowl game, because he didn’t show up in the stats on Google….he was looking at Iowa’s stats. He deleted the tweet and Vol Twitter must not have gotten ahold of it in time because he’s not getting roasted nearly hard enough 😂 IMG_0887.jpegIMG_0888.jpeg

A Google?

And he’s in IT?

Sounds more like Grandpa in the recliner.
Boy that hit's home. I got up this morning, brewed a pot of coffee, plopped down to see what's going on in the world. Chair is in full recline and I'm banging away on my laptop keyboard going to all he "world wide web" sites. LOL. Nobody on my lawn this morning, so I need to yell at something, how about a Bama Fan in a recliner? LOL

Not sure where the best place for this was, but it’s to good not to share. This Bama fan on twitter whose bio says he’s an IT consultant and Cloud Architect. Argued with Vol fans that Nico never played against Iowa in the bowl game, because he didn’t show up in the stats on Google….he was looking at Iowa’s stats. He deleted the tweet and Vol Twitter must not have gotten ahold of it in time because he’s not getting roasted nearly hard enough 😂 View attachment 675373View attachment 675374

Dumbass.... If I had social, Id be sure to give him SLOW hell.

Reactions: Ratvol and onevol74
This story is a great barometer on many, not all, but many of Alabama’s sidewalk, fair-weather fans. Most couldn’t tell you who was the coach before Saban, or anything about their history and rivals.

Mouth-breathing sister-lovers.

VN Store

Back