Oh man Oklahoma let’s freaking go!

Volanta

I’m so ready to stomp a mud hole and walk it dry in these chumps!

Tulane just bullied them in the last series. I hope they have a dog fight with Tulane all the way through.

I’ll send my scouting report to CJH after the game as he reads everything I send his way. I’ve also been watching the play calls on Oklahomas sideline and will send the signals to the Vols.

Vols D line will take care of the Sooners. Tulane has been passing on them. I have really never watched a game at Oklahoma. But their sideline look small. The players on the sidelines looks like they are really close to the first row of fans. lol
Which is pretty tense if you’re losing. Frustrated fans don’t say nice things when upset.

Reactions: rickyyrs
Man, if we can go to Norman and get a win we are in really good shape. A week off before going out to play Arky, then come home for a long stretch and a really good chance we go into the Bama game unbeaten. We owe those guys out in Norman.
If we don’t go into the Bama game undefeated I for one will be shocked.

I think this game ends up being tougher than our fan base thinks it's going to be. OU will be ready to play. They will play hard. They will make it tough on Nico in the first half. Gonna come down to not turning the ball over. I don't think they'll be able to block our DL. But their defense is going to keep them in the game.

Last edited:
I think this game ends up being tougher than our fan base thinks it's going to be. OU will be ready to play. They will play hard. They will make it tough on Nico in the first half. Gonna come down to not turning the ball over. I don't think they'll be able to block our OL. But their defense is going to keep them in the game.
Agree. If we play clean offensively I think we will pull away late. A couple of turnovers and who knows what could happen.

I think this game ends up being tougher than our fan base thinks it's going to be. OU will be ready to play. They will play hard. They will make it tough on Nico in the first half. Gonna come down to not turning the ball over. I don't think they'll be able to block our OL. But their defense is going to keep them in the game.
I agree. Nico still has a lot to learn and OU’s defense will attempt to teach him.

I think they’re gonna struggle so much on offense but our offense might struggle some also. I hope not but I could see us winning more so in the range of 38-20 ish

VN Store

Back