OU rank of pass plays more than 20 yards …123rd

It's a glaring stat, but I feel like I'd like to know how teams chose to defend them. Did they keep the receivers in front of them and give them those short and intermediate passes? Did they run the ball for big gashes instead of passing? Etc., etc.

It's a glaring stat, but I feel like I'd like to know how teams chose to defend them. Did they keep the receivers in front of them and give them those short and intermediate passes? Did they run the ball for big gashes instead of passing? Etc., etc.
They’ve had some WRs out to injury. Supposedly getting a couple of guys back for this game. No idea how healthy they will be or how much of a factor they will be. I don’t think there’s enough magic fairy dust in the world to make that OLine suddenly better.

Banks seemed to take the initial possession vs NC State and sit back in zone to see what our Dline could do against their Oline and see if their QB was on or not then he adjusted for what he saw. I think we run something similar. Arnold has been their leading rusher to this point so he will need to be accounted for. I expect a lot of different looks and pressure coming from several places early on to try to confuse Arnold.

VN Store

Back