Injury Report for Tennessee @ Oklahoma

Lance, listen buddy, I know you come on here and read everything I say. I know you get most of your fan reaction right here from me. Whatever your problem is, we need you right now---suck it up. I'll come over and put a cast on your leg or something if that's what it takes. We need to put Oklahoma down before they get going in the SEC...SEC...sec...sec...sec

Lance, listen buddy, I know you come on here and read everything I say. I know you get most of your fan reaction right here from me. Whatever your problem is, we need you right now---suck it up. I'll come over and put a cast on your leg or something if that's what it takes. We need to put Oklahoma down before they get going in the SEC...SEC...sec...sec...sec
SEC, it just pays more

Oklahoma injury report​

• WR Jayden Gibson (out)
  • WR Jalil Farooq (out)
  • DB Gentry Williams (out)
  • OL Geirean Hatchett (out)
  • LB Dasan McCullough (doubtful)
  • TE Cade McIntyre (questionable)
  • OL Branson Hickman (questionable)
  • OL Jake Taylor (questionable)
  • WR Nic Anderson (probable)
  • WR Andrel Anthony (probable)
  • DB Kendel Dolby (probable)
  • OL Troy Everett (probable)

I didn’t buy that then and certainly don’t buy it now.
i will be very surprised if Heard plays vs OU.
tenor.gif

I say this: If one man, any one man is out and winning the game, any game, hinges on that,,, then this team is not ready for the playoffs or for that matter all the hype being bestowed on it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Welcome to college sports as a "professional" league.

It's all about gambling, baby. In just a few years it has gone from anathema that couldn't even be discussed to probably the #1 revenue source in big time sports and part and parcel of both game broadcasts, and even the live experience on stadium scoreboards. It has brought millions of 'casual' fans to sports they barely paid attention to before. Welcome to the brave new world.

Yea, three more days of reports for the BVS among us to fret over.

4. Duty to Update Football: In football, prior to a Saturday football game, an institution must issue the Initial Report on Wednesday by 7:00 pm Central time / 8:00 pm Eastern time and update the Availability Report once per day on Thursday and Friday (after the conclusion of practice and before 7 pm Central time / 8 pm Eastern time). These updated reports will be referred to as the “Thursday Update” and “Friday Update”.

One Game Day Update no later than 90 minutes before game time. The only permissible designation statuses are:
• Available (i.e., will dress for the game and be available to play);
• Game Time Decision (i.e., coaches and/or medical personnel need to evaluate the student-athlete in pre-game warmups before deciding whether he can participate in the game); or
• Out (i.e., not dressing or available for the game).

Reactions: Vfl2407

Oklahoma injury report​

• WR Jayden Gibson (out)
  • WR Jalil Farooq (out)
  • DB Gentry Williams (out)
  • OL Geirean Hatchett (out)
  • LB Dasan McCullough (doubtful)
  • TE Cade McIntyre (questionable)
  • OL Branson Hickman (questionable)
  • OL Jake Taylor (questionable)
  • WR Nic Anderson (probable)
  • WR Andrel Anthony (probable)
  • DB Kendel Dolby (probable)
  • OL Troy Everett (probable)
Does anyone know if any of these guys would be starters? Anderson is the only one I know is for sure a starter if healthy

VN Store

Back