Do you guys think Bob Stoops…

He made a huge mistake in his career, when he let him go. It will never be the same again. They were scoring 30-40 points a game under Heupel.
Absolutely not he replaced him with Lincoln Riley and our offensive numbers and offensive side recruiting went through the roof. Do I think Josh has morphed into one of the best OC’s in CF? Yes!! 👍⭐️. But he was struggling when he got fired. Do I think he should have been? No but remember Bob Stoops fired 1 coordinator in his entire coaching career. Maybe the most important player in his NC. Bob’s worst defect as a HOF coach was his loyalty got in the way at times. Yet he fired Josh

Last edited:
Reactions: illvol
Absolutely not he replaced him with Lincoln Riley and our offensive numbers and offensive side recruiting went through the roof. Do I think Josh has morphed into one of the best OC’s in CF? Yes!! 👍⭐️. But he was struggling when he got fired. Do I think he should have been? No but remember Bob Stoops fired 1 coordinator in his entire coaching career. Maybe the most important player in his NC. Bob’s worst defect as a HOF coach was his loyalty got in the way at times. Yet he fired Josh

Yes that loyalty got in the way a lot when his brother was involved.

VN Store

Back