From a Sooner Fan, a perspective ahead of the game

Sooner90

OU Fan here. Looking for a great game this Saturday.
I wanted to let Vols fans know that OU fans LOVE Josh Heupel. He will receive a very warm welcome, and so will the Vols fans coming to Norman. OU fans are very freindly and respect Tennessee as a premier program and university. Should be a great atmosphere.

If OU has to lose to a team , losing to Josh and Tennessee is fathomable for many OU fans like me. The bitter taste of Heupel being let go by stoops and the lincoln riley experiment has exacerbated what a mistake bob stoops made. You are lucky to have Josh. I root for the vols all the time when they play Bama , Georgia and the others.

Now back to the game.
The Vols have the better team , period. OU's defense is the highlight and will pressure Nico for a while , but will get tired by the second half as the offense is still at a rebuilding stage. The offense cannot run or sustain drives.
The QB, Jackson Arnold has been a disappointment !! As a 5 star signee ,with all the hype and the NIL money , he has not delivered or progressed as planned. Many including myself think OU made a mistake letting dillon gabriel go to oregon and starting Jackson Arnold. I think the Vols defense will feast on Jackson Arnold. His running won't beat a vaunted defense like Tennessee. Jackson Arnold may not finish the game as the QB.

I am expecting a Tennesse win around 35- 24

Please beat Alabama and Georgia next and win it all !!

Best of luck and enjoy the game and Norman .

I wanted to let Vols fans know that OU fans LOVE Josh Heupel. He will receive a very warm welcome, and so will the Vols fans coming to Norman. OU fans are very freindly and respect Tennessee as a premier program and university. Should be a great atmosphere.

If OU has to lose to a team , losing to Josh and Tennessee is fathomable for many OU fans like me. The bitter taste of Heupel being let go by stoops and the lincoln riley experiment has exacerbated what a mistake bob stoops made. You are lucky to have Josh. I root for the vols all the time when they play Bama , Georgia and the others.

Now back to the game.
The Vols have the better team , period. OU's defense is the highlight and will pressure Nico for a while , but will get tired by the second half as the offense is still at a rebuilding stage. The offense cannot run or sustain drives.
The QB, Jackson Arnold has been a disappointment !! As a 5 star signee ,with all the hype and the NIL money , he has not delivered or progressed as planned. Many including myself think OU made a mistake letting dillon gabriel go to oregon and starting Jackson Arnold. I think the Vols defense will feast on Jackson Arnold. His running won't beat a vaunted defense like Tennessee. Jackson Arnold may not finish the game as the QB.

I've been in town less than two hours. I have never seen such hospitality. Truly nice people

Nice post...I hope you visited Knoxville 9 years ago? I was in Norman 10 years ago...and in Knoxville 9 years ago...and watched this azz-hat strut after a game you BARELY won...

5e257763b33bfe71.png

My only discrepancy with the above is...you a DREAMIN' thinkin' the Sooners are gonna score 24 points...

oh...and...

#WGWTFA

I don't know if Tennessee will win or lose, but I do know that I appreciate you saying hello without getting into some of the back-and-forth some of the other visitors have been giving us these last few weeks. Here's to a good game without injuries or any extracurricular nonsense.

Nice post...I hope you visited Knoxville 9 years ago? I was in Norman 10 years ago...and in Knoxville 9 years ago...and watched this azz-hat strut after a game you BARELY won...

5e257763b33bfe71.png

My only discrepancy with the above is...you a DREAMIN' thinkin' the Sooners are gonna score 24 points...

oh...and...

#WGWTFA
Yes that was idiotic from hin , the game was so close and the Vols probably let it slip away. Baker became a star at that game. Probably cost Butch his job.
Have passed through Knoxville but never attended a game or stayed , but will do next year hopefully,

You may be right abut the 24 points , maybe OU's defense will have pick and score though. Our QB is not going to do well !!

I wish I’d taken up the offer to go to Norman as game time approaches. Represent the Vols well, my friends. So far, I’m glad to be in a league with Oklahoma.

I've been in town less than two hours. I have never seen such hospitality. Truly nice people
Glad you are having a good time , if you need to go for lunch off campus corner try ;

The Garage ( Bar and Grill , has the peanut butter Oklahoma Burgers, called sticky fingers :)
The Winston; More upscatel but great food and extensive bar with rare bourbons and wines.
Cellino's ( Mexican food on Lindsey street . You will love it if you like Tex Mex food.
Neighborhood JAM for Brunch or Lunch
Red Rock Canyon Grill ; Southwest Cuisuine

at Campus Corner
O'Connel's Sports Bar and grill

Glad you are having a good time , if you need to go for lunch off campus corner try ;

The Garage ( Bar and Grill , has the peanut butter Oklahoma Burgers, called sticky fingers :)
The Winston; More upscatel but great food and extensive bar with rare bourbons and wines.
Cellino's ( Mexican food on Lindsey street . You will love it if you like Tex Mex food.
Neighborhood JAM for Brunch or Lunch
Red Rock Canyon Grill ; Southwest Cuisuine

at Campus Corner
O'Connel's Sports Bar and grill
Thank you. Game day parking suggestions?

Now back to the game.

Glad the ex broke up with him. He's very happily married now. 🧡🤍

Now back to the game.

Also, welcome to Volnation.

Now back to the game.

Very classy post all the way around. Thanks for sharing.

VN Store

Back