Holly Rowe Interview from Norman on Finebaum

Sadly, for everyone watching, I'm going to color this one orange," Finebaum said. "A couple of weeks ago, I probably wouldn't have said that, but I just haven't seen enough, and three weeks is not a great deal of information. But still, OU has played decent teams. We're not talking about playing a bunch of East Cupcake U's.

"I haven't seen enough of them that would convince me that they can do more than maybe slow down Tennessee's train. I don't know how they're going to find the offense. Really, their only path, I think, is freaky plays, turnovers, and just Tennessee losing confidence very early on because of the noise and the intimidation factor.

"But if that doesn't happen, and I'm not betting that it does, I think Oklahoma is going to lose this game."

She's a big bore.
I disagree, she's actually a good sideline reporter. She works really hard. If you ever go to a game she is working, she is constantly walking the sidelines digging for info. She's kept her job in the age of pretty faces on merit. I respect that.

VN Store

Back