Hidden Keys to Victory: Oklahoma

aaronvol

What are the keys to victory against Oklahoma that you think are important, but aren't hearing a bunch about online or by the talking heads?

Mine is Tight End play. Do we use more 12 personnel sets and if we do, does this muddy up the game, or does it open up some one on one matches outside because OK loads the box...?

What are the keys to victory against Oklahoma that you think are important, but aren't hearing a bunch about online or by the talking heads?

Mine is Tight End play. Do we use more 12 personnel sets and if we do, does this muddy up the game, or does it open up some one on one matches outside because OK loads the box...?
I imagine we’ll have a TE in on the left side a lot with Heard out.

I think we used 12 personnel on NC State because of the 335. Against Oklahoma I would think we spread them out more with 3 and 4 wide

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Tennessee runs for 225 to 250 yards.

Nico plays mistake free,

The defense has at least 5 sacks,

Reactions: toeflood
No drive extending penalties while on D, no drive killing penalties while on offense. At least a draw on turnovers. .

We play well we win. Make a bunch of mistakes and it gets hairy.

VN Store

Back