NC State Right now

It really looks like Clemson has come to play a football game, So you really can’t compare the scores and state has got a freshman quarterback, running things.

Reactions: tennrich1
We were overhyped IMO. If we beat Oklahoma, everyone will forget but we really didn't deserve to jump in the polls like we did IMO.
Agree...if we happen to lose today, or win in a close game, we'll drop in the polls for sure.

Hiw much only depends on if it's a loss or close win.
A loss and we'll be lucky to stay top 15.
Close win and we'll be happy to remain top 10.

FWIW - we win tonight and I think we crack top 5.

It really looks like Clemson has come to play a football game, So you really can’t compare the scores and state has got a freshman quarterback, running things.
Freshman qb has nothing to do with NC State getting gashed for huge runs up the middle and secondary getting torched by poor zone play. Of course we looked explosive against them. Anyone would lol

Reactions: Raebo
That's how I feel. A lot of hype over a team playing patsy teams. I hope we blow out OK, but it's early in the year and scoring 70 on Kent St not impressed ? Yet another reason why I don’t think all the blowout predictions this week have been justifiable. We haven’t played anybody with a pulse.
's
28-0 first quarter

I think this is obvious, NC State was a complete fraud, they are terrible. We did what we should do against the terrible team but reality is we have not played a good team at all. We will see who we are today.

Reactions: BabyGirlVol
I think this is obvious, NC State was a complete fraud, they are terrible. We did what we should do against the terrible team but reality is we have not played a good team at all. We will see who we are today.
Tonight is just the next opportunity for this team to make OU look like frauds. Keep it rollin'! GBO!

Freshman qb has nothing to do with NC State getting gashed for huge runs up the middle and secondary getting torched by poor zone play. Of course we looked explosive against them. Anyone would lol
QB actually looks like an upgrade. He played well last week also

VN Store

Back